Reviews for Perfect Strangers
daryl.jamison chapter 2 . 10/31
i like what you got so far. hopefully there will be more
Suiren no Kitsune chapter 2 . 7/16
I like this story, but don't know if I can continue reading future chapters. It's a long story, but due to long held frustrations at not finding nicely written slash stories that have a decent plot with a stronger and smart Harry, I can no longer read bottom!Harry even if it's switching. This does not mean I'm very into D/s, its just I only read stories where Harry tops during sexual scenes. An example of this is AlexJanna's "Yours, Mine, and Ours"
Good update
ForbbidenForest chapter 1 . 6/2
More please it's been so long!
history chapter 2 . 5/4
I like this begining!
JBubbles chapter 2 . 2/6
I love strange relationships! And I really liked that in your fic, Harry got a solicitor. Can't wait to read more!
ForbbidenForest chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
This story sounds awesome so far! Please keep writing!
Ali R chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Hello! Just found this story again, and still loving it! I really enjoyed the interaction between Harry and Dudley, especially as it differed slightly from the book which fits with the changes to Harry's summer and himself. I am really looking forward to Harry's and Theo's interaction. I hope you continue with this story. Thank you for sharing it with us!
tommyboynv chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
Good start to the story. I'm looking forward to the meeting with Theo, not to mention how Foxglove tears the ministry a new one.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
amazing so far i love Nymphadora in this fic so far hehe
FatesShadow83 chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Katsy17 chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
icyquest4 chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
so excited for more! can you make theo more overprotective of harry? also i know you said harry will be a switch but can you still make him a little more submissive?
StackofStories chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
I love Theo x Harry, it's got to be my favorite pairing after Deamus in HP fic. So major kudos on writing this.

I think this is shaping up to be a lovely little story. I think you have Harry's characterization downpat and I loved the scene where Dudley and Harry were actually talking to each other… like cousins or on civil terms. Rare that I come across that in HP fic. I can't wait until Theo and Harry actually meet and how they take this marriage thingie. Great story. Sorry for my review, the first ones always suck ass.

Oh. Question can I ask what time period this is in? Like I think Bonnie was playing on her phone so I assume this is like current time? I mean it doesn't really matter. I doubt Theo and Harry will be spending a lot of time in the muggle world. So yeah… looking forward to more. :D
HPpureblood chapter 2 . 9/7/2014