Reviews for Perfect Strangers
Scarlet Hibiscus chapter 2 . 6/29
This is such an interesting start! A pity the story has been abandoned.
Charlie0925 chapter 2 . 6/26
Gosh, I am LOVING the start of this fic, just wish that there was more of it! Please, please, please come back to this fic, it's far too good of a story not to be finished and I truly, truly cannot wait to see what happens next! ;o)
Suouchan chapter 2 . 1/18
Hiya!

Say, is this story abandonned? Because I really like the beginning and there are juste too few Harry/theo I think, so ... yeah, basically I'm hoping it's not abandonned!

See ya!
Suouchan
daryl.jamison chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
i like what you got so far. hopefully there will be more
Jouami chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
I like this story, but don't know if I can continue reading future chapters. It's a long story, but due to long held frustrations at not finding nicely written slash stories that have a decent plot with a stronger and smart Harry, I can no longer read bottom!Harry even if it's switching. This does not mean I'm very into D/s, its just I only read stories where Harry tops during sexual scenes. An example of this is AlexJanna's "Yours, Mine, and Ours"
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
Good update
ForbbidenForest chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
More please it's been so long!
history chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
I like this begining!
JBubbles chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
I love strange relationships! And I really liked that in your fic, Harry got a solicitor. Can't wait to read more!
ForbbidenForest chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
This story sounds awesome so far! Please keep writing!
Ali R chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Hello! Just found this story again, and still loving it! I really enjoyed the interaction between Harry and Dudley, especially as it differed slightly from the book which fits with the changes to Harry's summer and himself. I am really looking forward to Harry's and Theo's interaction. I hope you continue with this story. Thank you for sharing it with us!
tommyboynv chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
Good start to the story. I'm looking forward to the meeting with Theo, not to mention how Foxglove tears the ministry a new one.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
amazing so far i love Nymphadora in this fic so far hehe
FatesShadow83 chapter 2 . 9/24/2014