Reviews for Say my name, Bella
MorenaGirl chapter 10 . 20h ago
Love this Sam!
Katya123 chapter 10 . 2/4
I thought the story was great and I especially loved the ending
tinksauble chapter 10 . 1/19
Loved this odd pairing.
Holidai chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
This was a perfect ending!
Holidai chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
I just started this chapter but hopefully by the end of it Bella will be communicating with him...(I hit post by accident earlier). It seems like she has finally realized that he does need her too. Excellent chapter!
Holidai chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
I am glad that Bella is more afraid than still pining for spineless Eddie. I liked her talk with Alice. I hope she has some awareness causing dream that makes her realize she owns him back.
Holidai chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
Why was Edward the love of her existence? I mean in comparison all he really was was her first love, at best. Sigh. I kinda hate Billy/Jake and I wanna smack Bella in the worst way. Don't get me wrong, I'm still rooting for her and Sam and definitely enjoying this story but her devotion to a man who barely touched her, treated her like a dullard and abandoned her always made me a bit grr. This chapter was really good.
Holidai chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
I kinda hope she doesn't go to Jake's house. This chapter was very good. Very steamy too! I like that he was not in the least apologetic with the pack that she is the one he and his wolf wants.
Holidai chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Yay, the bitch is dead! I like that he is so intense.
Holidai chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
Oh wow, steamy! I kinda hope they kill Victoria in the next chapter. I also hope Jake doesn't manage to make Bella feel bad for being with Sam. Jake may have chosen her but she didn't accept his choice, nor did she even know.
Holidai chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
Wow. Intense, good though, very good.
Holidai chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Very good chapter. I like the POV being Sam's, a lot.
Holidai chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
A very intriguing and good beginning. I am glad for the disclaimers at the top since it means I can just read and enjoy without carrying any worries of certain things happening.
Bell 1 chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
The ending was sweet, but the way it all came about... not so much. :(

I'm glad Sam finally came around and could think of how he felt about Bella without the wolf dominating everything. I would really like to see the sweeter Sam now that he can think human and not mostly wolf. Other than that, quite an interesting story.
Freoborn1980 chapter 10 . 11/18/2014