Reviews for Perdition catch my Soul
moonlitchou chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Wow, this was marvelously written. Very well done. You captured both Spike's voice and body language. You captured Xander's voice as well.
Hellysion chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
Im loving this!
hisokauzumaki chapter 12 . 5/6/2010
Please continue with this story. What's wrong with Spike? When will he and Xander get together, officially?
WarpedMinded chapter 12 . 5/28/2008
Aww, I was getting into it, and then...no more chapters! ahh the agony! lol.

It was very good. I wish I could see more soon.
cajun-beauty chapter 12 . 11/11/2006
You can't just stop there! That is so not fair. Please update! What did Spike do?
Califaction chapter 12 . 10/4/2006
Wow, what a great fic! I love your Xander-he's very genuine, very Canon!Xander. So's your Spike. For that matter, you've done a good job keeping all your characters unstereotyped. I'm especially pleased with Buffy, who hasn't morphed into Evil Bitch Queen (as she often does) in order to cast Spike and Xander in a more sympathetic light. You've got a cool AU-verse developing here, with enough emphasis on the 'alternate' that the fic isn't just an overview of the episodes. I appreciate the humor you always make sure to insert, it's nice to have a fic that doesn't take itself too seriously (with the, you know, 'DEEP BROODING ANGST,' not that those fic are always bad). You make me laugh out loud! I really love reading this fic, and for writing it you rock my socks! Please-keep up the great work!

Summer
Death-Muncher chapter 12 . 12/1/2005
WOW THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY!

I can't wait for the update!
Cirquedusangre chapter 12 . 9/4/2005
Will you ever be updating this story? I absolutely adore it. I had been reading it a few years ago back when you were updating it, and I just found it again and reread it and I wish you would write more. Your Xander characterization is fantastic, as well as Spike, and I love the premise of the story. Please write more?
Junigatsu chapter 12 . 5/26/2005
Wow, this story is really amazing! .

I love how you've managed to keep everyone in character despite some strange events.

Please update soon! *paces around the room waiting for the said update*
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 12 . 12/27/2004
please continue
Yoshikimos chapter 12 . 6/27/2004
omg this story rocks! im loving it a hell of alot. very interesting plot. keep it up. cant wait for the next update.
Datiye chapter 12 . 7/11/2003
look, I know that you havn't updated since like march and now it's july but I was hoping maybe you could contine to post this fic 'cause I just read it like today and I really would like to know what happens so I was hoping maybe this reveiw would give you a little bit of incentive to write. if you do write I promise to reveiw every new chapter as soon as I read it, so please please please finish. please!
redrose2310 chapter 12 . 6/22/2003
more please this rocks
Luv chapter 12 . 5/5/2003
Excellent story so far! Thank you for contributing to my Spander addiction! It's good to be addicted! LOL
Tori Amos II chapter 12 . 4/16/2003