Reviews for Mine
Mymine chapter 7 . 2/15
they both are out of character, but yourstory is nonetheless candy for johnlock fans! Thanks!
BigBossandScorpius chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Ooo I love dark Sherlock, but otherwise this was adorable
zombiemoi chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
How dare you. How dare you do this to me. I cried. I laughed. I even wanted to kill you sometimes, but you played your cards extremely well. I can not believe how much I fell in love with the characters, the story, and your writing, and you. I will definitely be reading more from you because you have set my Johnlock standards quite high.
Once again, Bravo.

xoxox zombiemoi
I'maGirlWhoWritesAndDraws chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
I'm sorry... "If you keep that promise then I have to go..." That bit almost killedme! Then I realised what he meant and calmed down!

Good chapter!:)
I'maGirlWhoWritesAndDraws chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
Aww this was good sweetie glad to see you had an inspiration in the end:)
umbrella10 chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
Wow, I can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter!...
umbrella10 chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
That was brilliant, I loved Sherlock protecting his John through deducing people; a very Sherlock thing to do! ;)

Also- 'Honesty was very important in a relationship. He had read it in a magazine'- that was great! Haha.
umbrella10 chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
Wow, that was amazing and beautifully written. You have brilliantly portrayed dark Sherlock, which flows smoothly with seductive Sherlock. I cannot wait to read the next two chapters tomorrow!
I'maGirlWhoWritesAndDraws chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Wow... That was a twist..! I loved it! Well done
BunBunBabe chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
john call for help lestrade or mycroft
AsamiAkihito chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Oh wow, possessive Sherlock is a very sexy thing. And I love him saying sweet things to John, the softer side to him. I would love to see John get hurt and Sherlock lose it, just an idea.
I'maGirlWhoWritesAndDraws chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Ohhh! :) yay! I stopped readin Catching Fire because I had seen you had updated - so gla I had! Amazing Chapter sweet, well done! x
AsamiAkihito chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
I like the fluffy Sherlock when it's just the two of them. I would love to see what Sherlock would do to Moriarty after he kidnaps John, to see what he's truly capable of.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
Oh I absolutely love possessive Sherlock! This story is quite wonderful! I would really enjoy seeing a much darker side to him. I live for jealous and possessive Sherlock. You my friend wrote one of the most perfect stories for me.
BunBunBabe chapter 3 . 2/4/2014