Reviews for Warmth
Maxine chapter 15 . 11/29/2016
Woooooow! That was heart warming dattebane! Hontoni arigato, senpaii!
Shinkirin chapter 4 . 8/25/2016
tsunade haha
FairytailMage88741 chapter 12 . 8/8/2016
Probably the best chapter here.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
I have a theory.
Maybe Kakashi wears a mask to hide his childish features. Doesn't that make sense?
I mean, he's probably been making decisions for himself since he was FOUR. And he became a full-fledged ninja, on a genin team, at FIVE. He probably still had baby fat when obito died. X3
OLASZKECSKE chapter 15 . 6/8/2015
Yeah I know I'm really late but the thought just occured to me that Kushina and Kakashi probably had a close bond and here comes this great fic of yours and you made me interested in this au fic with Kushina,Minato, and Rin alive. I couldn't find it between your stories and I would like to ask if it has ever been made or you decided not to do it in the end :( BTW greatest drabble style fic I've read so far good job man :D
LaforayaWattpad chapter 15 . 5/18/2015
I nearly cried during this fic...I've read it before, but this...Amazing...
Kakashi the King chapter 15 . 2/16/2015
That was simply amazing, I do stories myself and hope to one day gain the ability to be as good as you.
Kakashi the King chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Aw, that was sweet.
Sumei1 chapter 15 . 1/5/2015
Three words:
I love this.

That you for being such an amazing author that I will always enjoy reading! I don't usually review even when stories deserve it, but this one definitely did!
IWasNeverReal chapter 15 . 12/5/2014
What the hell is wrong with the Third? Naruto was not fine, and Kakashi would have raised him so awesomely!
JumpingBeans480 chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
Oyyyyyyy ;_;

It just makes the Kyuubi attack all the more heartbreaking...
chibi-unicorn-girl chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
Awesome. Simply awesome and beautiful!
AkimaruHatake777 chapter 15 . 5/2/2014
Ok, so first off I wanted to say that I really do enjoy all of your writings. They have a lot of time put into them it seems and you really seem to take others ideas to heart as you write. :) I cannot wait until you update again so I really hope that it is soon! Kakashi is my absolute favorite character and Kushina has always interested me so it makes me extremely excited that you are making this series of one shots based on their relationship. I do hope that you continue writing because it would be a waste of amazing talent if you did not continue to write. I had some ideas as I was reading these and they multiplied as I continued to read, I mean, that is what bunnies do right? I would love it if you could at least think about these ideas whether you write on one of them or not. (I also don't know what ideas have been given so please forgive me for any repeated ideas) These are ideas in the forms of questions so I do hope that is alright.

1) If Sakumo knew Minato, then it could be assumed that Sakumo also knew Kushina. What if Kushina knew Kakashi's mother and he wanted to know more about her?
2) What would Kushina's reaction be to seeing Kakashi finally make friends?
3) What was Kushina's reaction to Minato, Kakashi, and Rin coming home and Obito is dead?
4) What if Kakashi had a nightmare about killing Rin?
5) What would Kushina do if Kakashi brought his nin-dogs home?
6) If Kakashi sees Kushina as a mom, then how would he feel about Naruto coming along? (I know you did something kind of like this but wouldn't there be a possibility that he would be worried that the affection and attention Kushina and Minato gave him would disappear and he no longer would be wanted?)
7) It's Minato and Kushina's 1 year anniversary and Minato forgot to plan something, what would Kakashi do to help his sensei?
8) What if Minato and Kushina found Kakashi right after he found Sakumo dead?
9) What if Kakashi was bullied at school for being the White Fangs son?
10) What if Kakashi asked Kushina for help figuring out his feelings towards Rin?
11) What if Kakashi and Minato needed some "father/son" time?
12) Where was Kushina and Kakashi during the night that Minato died?
13) What if Minato had to give Kakashi "the talk"?
14) What if Kushina found one of Kakashi's silver locks in her hair and thought that it was her hair turning silver?
15) What kind of cravings did Kushina have during pregnancy?

I did warn you about the multiplying power of bunnies. I'm sure I have a few more floating around but as of right now I will leave those and no more, I want to keep some bunnies to myself. :) Keep writing and putting your heart and soul, so to speak, into these stories because without your imagination they would just be dull and lifeless. Fanfiction needs more people writing like you do (passion just to write). Let me know if you need any more bunnies, but I have a feeling you will be good on bunnies for quite some time. :) Cheers!
whoeverIamloves chapter 15 . 4/24/2014
It's a fantastic ending. Lots of tugs on the heart, but not in a gloomy depressing way. Great balance of loss and purpose. :-)
That One Eccedentesiast chapter 15 . 4/24/2014
While I'm sad to see this one is over, I think this was a satisfactory end. It tied up a lot of stuff and made it seem over because once Kushina is dead, there really isn't a mother figure for Kakashi anymore (ergo, the piece can't go on).

I also like how you handled the part with Naruto. It made a lot of sense because it isn't a 100% clear why Kakashi never did anything with him until he became a part of his team.

Thanks for this great fic and I'll keep my eyes peeled for the next one!