Reviews for Warmth
AngelPie2015 chapter 15 . 5/12
Goodness I saved this story after I read it once and loved it and now I've read it again and I love it and thank you.
KakashiHatabae chapter 15 . 5/9
THIS STORY HAS MADE ME SMILE, LAUGH, CRY, USUALLY ALL AT ONCE AND I LOVE IT. This really has been an emotional rollercoaster and in my opinion, you depicted the characters beautifully. Well done; now I'm off to read your other stories! ;)
I know it's a long time since you updated the chapter, but could you PLEASE do a one shot on Kushina reacting to Obito's death?
Maxine chapter 15 . 11/29/2016
Woooooow! That was heart warming dattebane! Hontoni arigato, senpaii!
Shinkirin chapter 4 . 8/25/2016
tsunade haha
FairytailMage88741 chapter 12 . 8/8/2016
Probably the best chapter here.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
I have a theory.
Maybe Kakashi wears a mask to hide his childish features. Doesn't that make sense?
I mean, he's probably been making decisions for himself since he was FOUR. And he became a full-fledged ninja, on a genin team, at FIVE. He probably still had baby fat when obito died. X3
OLASZKECSKE chapter 15 . 6/8/2015
Yeah I know I'm really late but the thought just occured to me that Kushina and Kakashi probably had a close bond and here comes this great fic of yours and you made me interested in this au fic with Kushina,Minato, and Rin alive. I couldn't find it between your stories and I would like to ask if it has ever been made or you decided not to do it in the end :( BTW greatest drabble style fic I've read so far good job man :D
LaforayaWattpad chapter 15 . 5/18/2015
I nearly cried during this fic...I've read it before, but this...Amazing...
Kakashi the King chapter 15 . 2/16/2015
That was simply amazing, I do stories myself and hope to one day gain the ability to be as good as you.
Kakashi the King chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Aw, that was sweet.
Sumei1 chapter 15 . 1/5/2015
Three words:
I love this.

That you for being such an amazing author that I will always enjoy reading! I don't usually review even when stories deserve it, but this one definitely did!
IWasNeverReal chapter 15 . 12/5/2014
What the hell is wrong with the Third? Naruto was not fine, and Kakashi would have raised him so awesomely!
JumpingBeans480 chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
Oyyyyyyy ;_;

It just makes the Kyuubi attack all the more heartbreaking...
chibi-unicorn-girl chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
Awesome. Simply awesome and beautiful!