Reviews for You Touch Your Lips Just So I Know
crazy-wild-and-free chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
You are truly gifted in visual writing. This was so much more than just reading smut, I could actually picture it. Nicely done.
SweettFace chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
soo hott omg
C chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
First, I love the Crash lyrics as the title. Second, love this! It was very... Effective ;)
Ramblingkitten chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
(i'm being lazy and not logging in but that's my url thingy here and tumblr so yeah) ANYWAY! OMG this fic.. i need more, like now cuz damn
TashaRose chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Very nice. {Grins} Spoilers? Dang, how am I missing those. Though I don't know that I'd want to see them if they are talking about keeping Hook and Emma not together. LOL
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Holy hell...need to go outside in the -15* weather now...
A Whisper Of Grace chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
So good! But have you seen Colin in interviews, pretty sure the tongue thing is a Colin thing, not just a Hook thing haha. Loved this, though!
onetreefan chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
oh so sexy! i love it!
Jadestar1981 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Ahem...wow, what a nice way to start my evening. I just got home from work and found this. Yeah, Hook and his mouth...not only Emma fantasizes about that ;). Lovely, thank you for sharing.
The Last Ronin chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Ah smut...gotta love it.
Angelfan984 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I could listen to him talk for hours. And that's not all I want to do with him for hours...
Elmy chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
For some reason I just loved the visuals of Emma's dress and all its layers bunched up around her waist so she couldn't see Hook doing what he was doing. Nice touch :) Great little story :)
pandabearx33 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014