Reviews for The Garden
maximus9000 chapter 6 . 3/31
WHY, IT'S SO GOOD NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO
Kait chapter 1 . 3/13
Hi, hi. :-) (Run for the hills, it is Embleer Frith herself...!) XD As promised, reading your fics... Starting with this one, and then will likely read your AoT fic, given that I'm a big Shingeki fan, too. :-3 I love the Terminator movies but am unfamiliar with the Sarah Connor Chronicles, so I may need to catch up before I start in on those. :-) Also my knowledge of Transformers is completely limited to the old '80s cartoon (*sings* MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!) XD although I adore that show and STILL watch it. XD

Anyhow! First of all, I can't get over how well you nailed the dialogue and team dynamic; equally you have an impressive understanding of how the girls' minds work. :-) I could absolutely see Starfire getting all excited about the prospect of a garden. XD I also like that we got a look at Raven's inward dialogue with the various aspects that make up her full self.

Second, the idea of a garden is a fun one with lots of possibilities for good interaction between the characters... Excited to see how this will unfold, and equally what Raven's headspace is in this story. :-) I'm getting the impression of some latent feelings for BB that started clamoring a bit more insistently after the events in Tokyo... and she's sharing in some of BB's jealousy of Robin/Starfire? :-)
Silver Star Pack chapter 6 . 2/11
sooooo... just to be clear, you are continueing this, right? because this is a really good story!
DeathOfTheBlackDragon chapter 6 . 1/17
I notice you haven't had anyone in the team delve into Beast Boy's past. While he lived with his birth parents, Beast Boy was fluent in both Swahili and French in addition to his native English. Maybe you could have him start using terms from those two languages as a way to tell people what he really feels about some things, all while they can't understand. Like calling Raven beautiful in Swahili or something.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
don't tell me it's going to take 9 month's to get 5 chapter's out of you. there are not many good storie's out here anymore. to few good writer's
Sparity101 chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
But this is a good story, with the minor spelling and grammer errors, it's good.
sweetsafarigirl131 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
If you redo this please please please keep Rage the same its hilarious, cant wait to keep reading
LoveForeverNow chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
I'd rather you not rewrite it and just continue with the story. I saw no noticeable mistakes in the any part of this story and if a rewrite was legitamitly necessary, then I wouldn't have read this story in the first place. Obviously this is your story and you can do what you want with it, I'm just giving my opinion.
krostovikraven1 chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
Well, I'm just glad you didn't just forget about it :) can't wait to see the changes you have in mind.
Oh and happy Halloween if i don't talk to you by then.
Danny Shinigami Phantom chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
Hey, Jason, if you don't mind me calling you by your first name, I just wanted to say, I love your stories. Your detail, your knowledge of the characters, and even more so, your humor, is wonderful. You take your stories slow, developing their plots, and the character's emotions, with care and time. It is like reading the old TV show, seeing them slowly grow and change just like they would in Teen Titans, Transformer's Prime, everything. I don't know what your holdup has been. I understand if there are problems though. Writer's block, family issues (Mother-in-law? Lol), or anything that is more important writing. Which, quite frankly, is almost any bit of real life. I just hope you don't end up like some writers I see, who show amazing, downright publishable talent, and just abandon this business, never to be heard from again. I just hope you finish this, and with a good bit of Rude. I swear, she is becoming my favorite emoticlone so far. So if you have the time, please, give me an update so I don't have to start going into the fetal position again as my mind longs for closure. Because this story is crack to me. But if you can't update, I understand. Just as soon as you get the chance, I would love to read more of Raven, and even Beast Boy, in the shower. So thanks, and good luck with whatever is keeping you.
DwaejiTokki chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
I've laughed, I've cried, I feeled. : ) This is really good! I love it! I especially love how you're tying in Raven's emoticlones, and you've portrayed everyone perfectly. -

Raven could grow Chamomile. They are used in medicines and tea, and smell like apples. BB could do Magnolias (oldest flowers in the world, around at the time of dinos), or just roses.

I have a suggestion for Starfire: coriander, because it's similar to her name Koriand'r. :) Or mustard plants.

Thanks for writing, I really enjoy this story, and can't wait for an update! :D
Mythicall Moon chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
Great story so far, I can't wait for the next chapter! I do hope this will be finished/completed.
AdolescentPrimordial chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
so I would like to thank you for reviewing my own story as a starter, and now I understand some of your comments, as it seems the way we portray Raven's and BB's relationship is similar. Next order of business; I like this story quite a bit. It's developing well and has a good plot basis. I like the team's interactions. Final comment; I think Raven should plant some lilac or maybe even sage, while Beast Boy could plant roses, possibly for future romantic uses, and some form of green-colored plant.
masterart chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
are you making transformers jack x arcee series?
j.schofield chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
I vote orchids for raven, because they are generally low maintenance and you can get it to grow back if you messed up the first time, and these
visit-us/whats-here/plant-a-z/hottentot-sugarbush
For beast boy being that the plant is native to Africa i thought it would be a good fit. Plus they have a humorous name that i can imagine would appeal to him.
Just my thoughts though