Reviews for Final Fantasy VII: Another Story
el1214 chapter 15 . 8/14
i'm waiting for your updateTT please don't abandon this story...
Guest chapter 15 . 11/22/2016
dead

What a shame too, this was one of the better good Sephiroth AU fics out there.
Aqualys chapter 15 . 6/10/2016
I've just finished 'another side' and 'another story' and I was so sad to realize it is not complete. I love your ideas and the way you write. And there are so many questions still not answered...
I really hope you will continue this story!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/10/2016
... Please come back.
Leestar33 chapter 15 . 3/6/2016
Just binge read Your Another Side and Another Story as well as your Side Stores! I love them all so much, I don't know if you'll ever read or finish this FanFiction but I thank you for what you have written already. (: Gives me joy.
Tress13 chapter 15 . 12/10/2015
I just read both Another Side and Another story and greatly enjoyed them both! Thanks so much for writing and posting. I love your style and characterizations.
RememberTheDays chapter 15 . 11/20/2015
Your writing is simply amazing! I hope you're going to continue the story because it is really one of the best I've read. When I went to look at your other stories I saw your Aprils fool, but didn't really read the big note saying "Aprils fool", so it made me go all 'oh no please don't'. Well I do hope, you're doing okay, and I hope you will continue the story
ninjagurl512 chapter 15 . 9/15/2015
Just discovered your AU's! Love love love! Sephiroth as a good guy is always intriguing simply from the badassdom. Maybe life will cut you a break and allow you to start posting again. Thanks for the stories!
A Call from Fate chapter 15 . 8/21/2015
It's been a long time since I read the "Another Side". And I just want to say thank you for all your hard work on finishing up "Another Side" and then working on "Another Story". Your "Another Side AU" is the best AU series I ever read. I know you will never be able to finish this, or come back, but I just want to say thank you so much for making this AU and how much I really appreciated.
Again, Thank you as always, and Happy Fanfiction Writers Appreciation Day.
Waiting chapter 15 . 7/10/2015
Hello Mystwalker,

Time passes really quickly and it's almost a year since you've last posted your message to your readers about your status. I'm really looking forward to the continuation of this story, and I hope you find your love and motivation for it. Just wanted to let you know that there is still at least 1 reader waiting for the next chapter! :)
Obi-quiet chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
Huh, won't let me log in for some reason.

I have to say that I can across this story and absolutely loved it. I'm a sucker for well-written, good Sephiroth fics. I love how you've incorporated Dirge of Cereberus and Zack (and even Aerith and Kunzel) into this. It broke my heart that this hasn't been updated in a year. :( Do you plan on still going on with it? Did you hear about the FFVII remake? *so excited* You can reply to this by looking for Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 5/31/2015
On hiatus until further notice?
Guest chapter 15 . 5/28/2015
When are you returning I miss this story
dramatorama chapter 15 . 4/28/2015
I have loved the story so far, here's hoping you come back to it!
Misty.rose.bleue chapter 14 . 2/4/2015
Hi there! Well, it's been more then 6 months since your last update so I have to ask: is this story on permanent hiatus or do you plan on continuing it? Because I really, really like it, it's so well written and imaginative (and i'm a huuge fan of SephirothxCissnei and let's be honest there's not a whole lot of fics about them out there), so I really hope you will continue this story!
This said, I hope everything went well with your field work and your Master!

Hope to read you soon ;)