Reviews for Every Day is a Beautiful Day
septima.winters chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Very sweet, romantic and well-written story :) Thank you for sharing :)
SableUnstable chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Oh, very good. Loved the characterization, Snape especially, and the "Gryffindors are a senseless lot, as a general rule." Fawkes's addition was interesting, as was the fact that you used a unicorn. Sweet little twist.

These two are actually a lot cuter than I thought they'd be, especially the way you've written them. Nicely done. :)
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Loved the last lines, I really enjoyed reading this story!
Tolazytologin chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This was amazing! I think the characters were in character and it was beautifully written! I really liked the dialogue and conversation between Charlie and Severus. Please continue :) and don't stop writing you're really good :)
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Beautiful! It's going straight into my favorites list!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
And Severus is going to go to the Dragon Reserve with Charlie isn't he? Potions is like cooking sort of...pretty close. He can be the cook. It will give purpose (besides making Charlie happy) and let them be together with Charlie's beloved dragons. It wouldn't have hurt to go a couple more months to
show Charlie and Severus future would it? You would have seen my big goofy smile...or heard it or whatever...sensed it, yeah that's right sensed it.