Reviews for Infinite Madness
Zarkos chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
incredible story so far mate! can't wait to read more of it. I'm even forming an idea for some form of self insert for Infinite Stratos, which seems to be non-existent for the most part on here. if i do write one up would you be willing to beta read it (however that works since I have no idea)?
Telron chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
good chapter and interesting development. Hell i would probably do what frank did in his situation with the running or just jump out the window when getting chased by fangirls or just tough it out and bear it like a man. I look forward to the next chapter now
New Universe Returns chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Well, I was actually expecting Frank/Ichika to notice that Charles look different not feeling different, but I guess that's alright. It was an error in my review that I forgot to check. It should be [Frank notice something different about "Charles"], instead of [Frank has a strange feeling about "Charles"]. Too late to rewrite the chapter, is it? Ah well.

Anyway, it is a great chapter. I do hope you still have the time to continue it. Good luck and keep it up.
tomy98 chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Oh snap, frank will be in big trouble. I bet the informat was tabane, who else could it be. Also am i to expect you next update at the start of the school year
New Universe Returns chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
I like this story. I do hope you can continue this.

This here are suggestions for Ichika/Frank's first meeting with Charlotte and Laura.

1. When Charlotte Dunois, as Charles and disguised as a boy, introduce herself to the class, Frank has a strange feeling about this "Charles". Curiosity gets over him, and he decided to investigate who is Charlotte really is. Houki, Cecillia and Rin may join him.

2. After he try to greet Laura and gotten slapped by her, a surprised and very confused Frank might say this;

- "Uh... Did I say something wrong?"

- "Uh... Do I know you?"
Telron chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
lol interesting. . .
Strife666 chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
this is a really good story.
Strife666 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
very interesting...
Dead Pann chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
Just when I thought you had abandoned us... But hey! You came back!

Another magnificent chapter, definitely worth the wait. A few expected and unexpected things here. The amount of detail you put in each chapter makes me think of Hunter x Hunter which, in my opinion, is like a deconstruction of Dragonball (not the sequel).

I have a feeling Rin is going to try knocking 'Ichika' out to cure his 'amnesia.' I can hardly blame her though, he was one of the few friends she ever had and wouldn't be willing to let that connection go.

'So overt it's covert?' I don't think I want to know. I guess Tatenashi will take this a little more seriously than usual. Chifuyu did tell (order) her to after all.

I assume Charlotte will make an appearance no later than Chapter 6.
Can't wait to see the extra modifications.
Ressan chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
Nice chapter.
tomy98 chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
Yay finaly update! You have no idea how long i have been waiting for this, the story continues to amaze me and what will frank do with a fan club and when will charlot be intruduced. Great story please updare again, soon.
You fan tomy98
staplesdex2 chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
Awesome Fic, man! Still have you also read the wiki and Light Novels? Chifuyu's I.S., other than the White Knight, is also called Kurezakura for the Mondo Grosso.
tomy98 chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
You are awsome and the new ,,ichka" is forget to pair him up with houki or charlet i dont care witch one but one of those two ok but when the harem is do not keep us readers waiting fot too long you hear.
Oh and woud you make a fan fic of SAO im sure you could do a superb fanfic of then that keep writing and dont forget THIS IS SPARTA.
tomy chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
Keep writing dont keep us readers waiting for too long you thant that you shoud pair frank with houki or chorlet one of those two and could you make the girls more competitev once the harem is complate?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
You are awsome!But you shoud pair frank up with someone maybe houki