Reviews for This Cruel Yet Beautiful World
Heythere chapter 4 . 6/16
PLEASE UPDATE! This story is so interesting.
iSavag3Sakura chapter 2 . 4/30
this is really annoying I think that the author is a karin and sasuke fan but there is no need to do sakura like that she is the one with brute strength AND healing powers that's the main point of her power and on top of that karin is just a tracker and needs to be bitten to heal and a fangirl. sakura doesnt even call sasuke sasuke kun anymore.
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 4 . 4/22
Carry on pwease!
theundyingdead chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
pls update i'd love to see them kick ass against those titans. Ninjas fighting titans sounds awesome I cant wait for your great updates.
Junior VB chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
Espero el siguiente capitulo.
I hope the next chapter.
Junior VB chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
Levi ahora conoce las habilidades de los jóvenes ninjas.
Levi now knows the skills of the young ninjas.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Naruto y los demás escaparon de los titanes.
Naruto and the others escaped from the Titans.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/15/2015
Hello..its been ova a year since u updated dis story but I'm beggin dat u continue..I just recently watched attak on titans nd I've always been a naruto freak..nd d begining of dis story is great..it wuld be lovely if u continued dis story
Quantum Tesseract chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
Out of question, don't the people in shingaeki no kyogin speak German? How does Naruto and the group understand them?
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
Please update. All I have to say. Pacing ok. Character development...mild. Plot is bland. 3.0/5rating
Skylan chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
I love Levi. "Gross." Him and his obsession with cleanliness. LOL. Anyways, is this going to end up being a Petra/Sasuke fic or SasuKarin?
Skylan chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Hmm, I wonder how this will go. I kind of wish their chakra didn't work so they'd have to struggle, but oh well. xD
Skylan chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Definitely interested in this. Your writing is decent and the characters are spot on. Anyways, I'm wondering when this set? During or before Eren, Mikasa, and Armin join the military? I guess I'll find out.
rainwolf042 chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
Yaaaaayyyyyy! I like the part where Sasuke tries to hide his smile and that's unusual for me since I don't like Sasuke that much. Ah...and please tell me he's not ending up with Petra I think Karin goes better. Also can u have Sakura make some friends in Snk she's my absolute favorite! :3
XxsalariaxX chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
When are you going to update