Reviews for This Cruel Yet Beautiful World
theundyingdead chapter 4 . 6/27
pls update i'd love to see them kick ass against those titans. Ninjas fighting titans sounds awesome I cant wait for your great updates.
Junior VB chapter 4 . 5/20
Espero el siguiente capitulo.
I hope the next chapter.
Junior VB chapter 2 . 5/20
Levi ahora conoce las habilidades de los jóvenes ninjas.
Levi now knows the skills of the young ninjas.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 5/20
Naruto y los demás escaparon de los titanes.
Naruto and the others escaped from the Titans.
Hello..its been ova a year since u updated dis story but I'm beggin dat u continue..I just recently watched attak on titans nd I've always been a naruto freak..nd d begining of dis story is wuld be lovely if u continued dis story
Quantum Tesseract chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
Out of question, don't the people in shingaeki no kyogin speak German? How does Naruto and the group understand them?
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
Please update. All I have to say. Pacing ok. Character development...mild. Plot is bland. 3.0/5rating
xo.skyla chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
I love Levi. "Gross." Him and his obsession with cleanliness. LOL. Anyways, is this going to end up being a Petra/Sasuke fic or SasuKarin?
xo.skyla chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Hmm, I wonder how this will go. I kind of wish their chakra didn't work so they'd have to struggle, but oh well. xD
xo.skyla chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Definitely interested in this. Your writing is decent and the characters are spot on. Anyways, I'm wondering when this set? During or before Eren, Mikasa, and Armin join the military? I guess I'll find out.
rainwolf042 chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
Yaaaaayyyyyy! I like the part where Sasuke tries to hide his smile and that's unusual for me since I don't like Sasuke that much. Ah...and please tell me he's not ending up with Petra I think Karin goes better. Also can u have Sakura make some friends in Snk she's my absolute favorite! :3
XxsalariaxX chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
When are you going to update
Maka Albern chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Please continue I really can't wait tell they meet the trainees!
Plus I love this story please don't give up on writing it!
Marokk chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Update please! This is getting interesting.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 4 . 5/23/2014