Reviews for This Cruel Yet Beautiful World
Hello..its been ova a year since u updated dis story but I'm beggin dat u continue..I just recently watched attak on titans nd I've always been a naruto freak..nd d begining of dis story is great..it wuld be lovely if u continued dis story
Quantum Tesseract chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
Out of question, don't the people in shingaeki no kyogin speak German? How does Naruto and the group understand them?
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
Please update. All I have to say. Pacing ok. Character development...mild. Plot is bland. 3.0/5rating
xo.skyla chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
I love Levi. "Gross." Him and his obsession with cleanliness. LOL. Anyways, is this going to end up being a Petra/Sasuke fic or SasuKarin?
xo.skyla chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Hmm, I wonder how this will go. I kind of wish their chakra didn't work so they'd have to struggle, but oh well. xD
xo.skyla chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Definitely interested in this. Your writing is decent and the characters are spot on. Anyways, I'm wondering when this set? During or before Eren, Mikasa, and Armin join the military? I guess I'll find out.
rainwolf042 chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
Yaaaaayyyyyy! I like the part where Sasuke tries to hide his smile and that's unusual for me since I don't like Sasuke that much. Ah...and please tell me he's not ending up with Petra I think Karin goes better. Also can u have Sakura make some friends in Snk she's my absolute favorite! :3
XxsalariaxX chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
When are you going to update
Maka Albern chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Please continue I really can't wait tell they meet the trainees!
Plus I love this story please don't give up on writing it!
Marokk chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Update please! This is getting interesting.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
please update!
Maria S chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
Hey Hurry this along I really want to read where this is going it's getting interesting I just wish Ino was in this she one of my fav. Girl character
ForeverYoung97 chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
Ahhh! I want to read the next chapter so badly! Anyways, good job on this story so far. It's a nice concept that grabbed my attention and I can see the red strings of destiny already creating a huge ball of tangled yarn that is known as romance drama! Do you already have definite pairings or are you going to decide them at a later date based on the plot or votes? Please keep up the great job and I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Brenne chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Alright, when does Eren Jaeger enter? Would like to see more please!
Rose Rain 7 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Chapter 1

(I'm going to go and check it out," he said and rested a hand on his hip, "Might as well, since I'm not sure where the hell we are, and if we happen to find some way out this forest, maybe we can find someone who can direct us to where Konoha is.)

Don't do it Sasuke... You are going to pee your pants! I would to see you frighten though.

( Hinata's face grew a bright red and she bit her lip. She was actually going to ride on Naruto's back? She shyly drew forward after a moment of hesitation and got on Naruto's back, hurting her ankle on the way.)

Now that I think about it... Why didn't Hinata use her Byakugan? She could have seen it.

(Naruto still held Hinata, who was using her byakugan to scope out the landscape around them.)

... Spoke too soon xD

("Sssh!" Sakura shushed him sharply, but it was too late.)

Of course Naruto had to be the idiot who gave away their position xD

Levi! My love good to see you :3

Chapter 2

('I think he's even shorter then Sakura,' Naruto thought to himself in amusement before the man finally was able to get to them,)

Lol that is a blow to his pride if he had one.

(but I'll show you my main technique!" he did a handsign, and soon a clone appeared next to him.

Levi's eyes widened a fraction upon seeing a carbon copy of the blond standing next to him. The real Naruto held out his hand and the clone began to form his rasengan.)

I know you said by a fraction but... XD I imagined it as big as a plate lol. It was hilarious.

Finished reading the story and I have to say there is a flaw as a reader I'm not liking in your story. This fanfiction gives off a bias aura when I was reading.. Is it just me or is there a lot of Karin and Sasuke interaction (moments too) to the point it overshadows some characters? From reading this I immediatly concluded that you are a SasukeXKarin fan and if I as a reader knew this then you should know that it must have been too obvious that even I started to feel it. The lack of Sakura and Hinata screen time(or whatever you are going to call it) came out annoying. I think you should consider giving a fair amount of writing to each of them than just those 2. If a reader came and saw their favorite character in this then they will definitely click to read but if their favorite character barely got any screen time than expect them to drop the story. I don't think anyone wants that not even me / if you are having trouble putting them in character or not sure where to place them than just leave them out (meaning write about Sasuke, Karin and Naruto. Leave Hinata and Sakura out of your story.) Either get them out or fix this problem.

I'm actually quite scared you might view me as a flamer :(