Reviews for Star Eater
Guest chapter 22 . 7/1/2014
Although i cant log in and thank you properly with a face, i just have to say now, that was the greatest fanfic i've ever read. I was with Daisy from the start and to see her evolve into the BAMF that she is now was just amazing. I almost cried! This should be a game or movie. Also nice job with the symbolism and pokes at Egypt and Greece. JUST FREAKING AWESOME.
a-rod48 chapter 22 . 7/1/2014
This was fantastic! ... I really am speechless. Fantastic job!
Just Call Me J chapter 22 . 7/1/2014
Would you prefer "speechless" or "ear-splitting scream of joy"
Just Call Me J chapter 21 . 6/24/2014
I felt so energized through this entire chapter. Especially at Daisy's pre-ass-kicking speech. But then all my energy faded at the last sentence in the chapter...
Just Call Me J chapter 20 . 6/18/2014
NO! NOT THE REGURGITHINGY!
But that little bit about Ninjetta at the end... I'm guessing you brought Daisy's attention back to her because she's going to be important for what's coming up next.
Just Call Me J chapter 19 . 6/10/2014
...Daisy. She's so brave.
Just Call Me J chapter 18 . 6/3/2014
The Star Eater fails to realize that our ragtag quartet of heroes aren't fighting out of anger, but out of love.
Just Call Me J chapter 17 . 5/28/2014
So now we see the Star Eater face to face.

I still wanna know if the Koopalings made it out or not.
Just Call Me J chapter 16 . 5/28/2014
Aside from Bowser and Kamek, how many other Darklandians survived? Such as Kammy or the Koopalings.

And to get to the moon... Can you say "Fahr Outpost"?
Just Call Me J chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
I don't think it's Chai.
Just Call Me J chapter 14 . 5/28/2014
omigosh omigosh omigosh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *deep breath* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Just Call Me J chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
Is it a distraction? Like a ninja smoke bomb ruse?
X-ray99 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Yikes...if it can create chills down WARIOs' spine then that's saying something. :/
Just Call Me J chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
So, I love the wwwwway the Wigglers talk, kay?
Just Call Me J chapter 11 . 4/8/2014
ENTS! Just kidding. Smack me please.