Reviews for Paperboats
NobleAngel015 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
IT'S A REALLY GOOD CHAPTER! PLEASE CONTINUE!
L.P.B chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Not a one-shot? Well, where's the next chapter? I really desperately needs to know what they need to talk about! (cries) Please update!

Plagiarized?

L.P.B.
Kiku Kat Honda chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
plz continue this one
LiLaZnAnGeL4EvA chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
I can also sort of feel the pain... *sigh* nice fanfic anyways
Li Mei-chan chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Eriol in a black turtleneck? *drools* haha kidding. I see you put a lot of consideration into this fic. you never crease to amaze me. haha, nice job keep it up!

Mei
Candyland chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
It's not a one-shot? Where's the rest of it? ACK! I MUST KNOW!
Zansetsu chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Its beautiful, I love the way u described. anyway, I added u to my contact list, mind sparing the time and teach me how to write better one day? ;)
xiiao chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Oi. Dear, your stories are beautiful. Even if I'm not really an ET supporter, these are still great. This one exspecially. I'll try reading Scarlet sometime soon.
ayabrea chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
girl, you are good! tell him what you feel!
Yori-chan chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
You've gotten through to the readers I can tell - this carries so much emotion. Somehow you've carried all that over in words and gotten through to people. Wow, that's a very hard thing to do. Bravo! :)
Saaraneth chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Fantasic
Tone chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
Cool fic! do write more
Sakura Angel1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
AHHH! That was mean! How cold you leave it like that! I wanna know! PLEASE post soon the next chapter, it's a great start for a story... I wonder what happened. And Eriol in a black turtleneck... uhhhh... *drools*

Anyway! Please carry on ASAP! Bye!
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
It's a really beautiful piece! "Scarlet" is a *really* nice fic as well and I thoroughly enjoyed "Seasons" and "Can't Afford to Lose You"! You're a really great writer with an eloquence every fanfiction writer would want! I hope you get to update this soon! PLEASE UPDATE IT SOON!
Linky-chan chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
Ummm...nice writting, as usual...tho I do not understand what's going on...- I'm waitin' 4 da next chappie!