Reviews for RWBY Kid AU: Semblance
Watcher of ways chapter 10 . 2/12
Description says this is discontinued do you still take request? If so I'd like a Nora chapter, please?
Mew Shadowfang chapter 3 . 2/6/2017
Bet the servants had a hell of a time cleaning that up XD
Guest chapter 8 . 7/25/2016
i like lolicon do you?
Phoenix1220 chapter 17 . 3/3/2015
NOOOOO.
Polarbearblue chapter 17 . 3/2/2015
No me gusta! No. Me. Gusta!
GlowingWolf418 chapter 16 . 3/2/2015
Aww! I love North Pole stories. Have you read Best of the Best, by NobleMETA? It's pretty good. North Pole and Banana Split/ Baked Alaska
Oathkeeper0317 chapter 17 . 3/2/2015
Awww, I resp you decision though, great story nonetheless.
Little Snuggle chapter 16 . 3/2/2015
(For some dumb reason I can't put this on the update chapter you posted earlier, so I'm putting it here...)

But Ziirroh... You... This story... ;-; it was so good! I can't just see it be tossed away (not) so suddenly! It has so much potential... So much more to it... but, I guess, if... If that's what you want, then who am I to pry, ey? I guess I'll see ya later, in another story! I hope everything is well for you Ziirroh, and you stay with us for as long a life lets you live.
kawaiibuni chapter 16 . 11/25/2014
More bumbleby!
Fourze chapter 16 . 10/12/2014
So much awwwwwww
Fourze chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
AUception dun dun dun
Chapter would have been nicer if Weiss didn't tell Ruby her name imo.
Fourze chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
Bacon was not burnt, contradicting the title /thread
Varbos chapter 20 . 8/24/2014
Don't get too depressed. Wait a while, you'll get past this. Maybe you won't return to fan fiction, writing your own tales. Maybe you will find a new past-time. I can tell by your writing that there is something going on in your life. It is likely something personal, so I will respect your privecy by not asking what it is. Just remember "double for your trouble". What ever you deal with now, your life will get better once you push past it.