Reviews for Tony Spark
ColdFang chapter 10 . 7/4/2020
This was an absolutely fantastic read and I really enjoyed it. Seeing the newer version of Tony and the rest of his evolution 'as a person', has been really neat. I would love to get to see more of this some day and see Pepper's reaction to The Secret.
eM2201 chapter 10 . 10/29/2019
Please update! this is a great story and just started getting to the movies! Please don't totally abandon!
CureCaligraphy chapter 5 . 9/2/2019
just call him iron manerupts into a fit of giggles)
Kat the Ace chapter 10 . 5/26/2019
I absolutely adore this story. It’s honestly one of my favorite avengers fanfics. It’s rather sad that this seems to be abandoned, and left off with what I consider a huge cliffhanger. But otherwise it’s a brilliant story. I love the idea, your execution of it and your beautiful writing. Thank you so much for writing this, even if it it’s sad that you probably won’t continue it.
Coolcatmfj chapter 10 . 1/31/2019
This is a great story and I honestly don’t care how you divide the movie, I just sorta want to get to the avengers part (if you plan on that being a part)
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 10/9/2018
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
sharingankakashi007 chapter 10 . 6/15/2018
I don't know if it's gonna be updated
But really do appreciate what you have created here
Talna chapter 10 . 5/20/2018
This is definitely one of my favourite fanfics, maybe even my favourite. I just adore the idea of Tony as this innovation spirit thing. I know it’s been like three years, but I will wait three more for more of this. I really hope you find the time and inspiration to finish it someday!
MangoPeanutSituation chapter 10 . 2/25/2018
whoa! this is so cool! you made the mesh between the two fandoms really well, while keeping things canon events in, and now we're finally at IM1! I'm pretty excited for this! I mean, when that bomb goes off, how is Tony going to explain the obviously robotic insides? Life Model Decoy? Is it going full out canon divergence from this point onwards?

I am hyped!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/12/2017
Continúe pleaseee
Yurei-san chapter 10 . 4/18/2017
Will Tony meet the other guardians soon?
Will the Avengers meet the guardians?
jeanette9a chapter 10 . 2/5/2017
you deserve all the kudos 3
i could not stop myself reading and it's now monday 03:45 am.
it's a good thing i really have nothing planned for the rest of the day cuz now i think i should sleep.
1sunfun chapter 10 . 11/13/2016
Very nice and interesting Story.
MaXimumFrost chapter 10 . 9/18/2016
wow, this is seriously amazing! I hope you update soon. Can't wait to see how you make the whole arc reactor part work. And the avengers storyline as well if you make this fic go on for that long!
Nenagh chapter 10 . 8/4/2016
This story is amazing, I love how you're working in so many things from both universes!