Reviews for Love Hurts (Like a Cantaloupe to the Prefrontal Cortex)
musicluver246 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
love this story.
Lemontea-addict chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
Ha! Epic. I officially love Nat! Keep up the great work! Hope to see another update!
ChocolatePotterCrossiant chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
THIS IS SO COOL OH MY DUCKS NATALIE IS SO COOL BUT I REALLY WANT HER TO FLIP OUT AT KIM, JARED AND EMBRY ABOUT THE CULT AND THE BRAINWASHING OK THIS IS SO COOL WOW UPDATE ASAP OH MY DUCKS I CANNOT EXPLAIN THIS IS COOL PLEASE LET NATALIE FLIP OUT AND START SWEARING AT EVERYONE IT'LL BE HILARIOUS OH MY DUCKS UPDATE (Sorry for the lack of commas)
ShotDownSkyRail chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
Oh ma word...I think I'm in love. With your literary work. It's hilariously funny and completely accurate in the portrayal of a normal teenage mind. I was laughing(rather unattratively, I might add) for most of my reading time, and I find your writing style to be fresh, upbeat, and spunky. Please write more when you can! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Please update I love this story!
katie131925 chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
I f*cking llove this story, update soon please and thank you :)
Courage8297 chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
OMG! This is so funny please update soon! :)
heartbeat7 chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
This story is definitely written differently than anything I've read before but I think I love it! It's written the way we all think but probably wouldn't want to admit. And I'm impressed how you pass off the clumsyness as funny rather than pathetic and needy like many others. I'm very interested in this fic. Keep up the good work!
Spirited Mare chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
Dude, your story is awesome. Far and away the best imprint story I've read in ages. Update soon!
quirly123 chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
actually love it so much
Lilly72 chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
omg love your character natalie shes so similar to me
aligal528 chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
To be honest, I was surprised at how fast this story is moving. I was definitely not expecting Natalie to make up her plan to save Kim and then fall in love with one of the members of the "cult" all in the course of one afternoon. I'm a little disappointed. My wish going forward is that your main character doesn't given in completely Embry, and kind of stall the effects of the imprint. These are the same people she believes "brainwashed" her best friend and turned her against her. Why would she suddenly want to be all buddy-buddy with them? Natalie is stubborn and I don't think she'd relent to Embry immediately.
me chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
Look this is brilliant. Don't scrap a good story because of stupid people. Write it for yourself and ME!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
Love the Kim and Natalie fight. Don't love how the imprinting makes them completely pathetic,can't last without their imprint.

(Sorry if you take this hard but you did say 'spill your guts')
TheREALladyofthewest chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
AHHH I loved it! Omg, it was utterly hilarious! Great job!
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »