Reviews for Love Hurts (Like a Cantaloupe to the Prefrontal Cortex)
EyesofObsidian chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Ayyyy write and post quickly okay? I don't wanna wait
me chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
I really liked this! It was fucking hilarious! Update soon.
sunnyknight chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
I am dying this is so funny! I need more of this!
sunnyknight chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Love this!
Violets Blue chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
HAAHAHAHAH! I can't even! CHAPTER THREE! And, uh, Lyra, you remember that little story you had? Of All the Luck? Could you UPDATE IT PLEASE?!

with only love from your biggest fan and favorite cousin!
Violet
Violets Blue chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Aw! So cute! I am laughing so hard right now!

Violet
wolfie again chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
OH MY GOD SO CUTE! I must say I was wondering about the cantaloupe in the title, but now that I know it's so cute! And hilarious, of course. Nat should listen to that alien voice inside her head ;) I like how Kim isn't shy and mousy when she's yelling at Natalie- you can really tell that being with Jared has made her "come into her own", so to speak. You also get the impression that Kim might have been a bit of a pushover with Natalie (who definitely seems like the pushy type) so of course Natalie is defensive and hurt when Kim gets a backbone! I also loved the Johnny/Nat convo. Especially the one-line big brother pep talk at the end. I like how he didn't want to encourage her crazy theories but wanted her to be careful at the same time. My favorite line would have to be "(that would be Jared, in case you've been asleep this whole time.)". So funny! I also love Natalie's dog and how she 'promoted' him and that they sat around watching E.R. reruns, reflecting on life and hating themselves. I also almost lost it when she referred to Embry as "dweeby". But poor Nat definitely gets more than her fair share of karmic payback for trying to hit her BFF with a cantaloupe; she falls of the rack, gets imprinted on, and gets knocked out by cantaloupes! Poor girl. CANT WAIT FOR CHAPTER 3!
wolfie chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
love this so much! Natalie's explanation of the Sam Uley mystery is both funny and unique. You definitely put your own spin on the Kim/Jared story from an outsider's point of view. I knew that the friendships with nonwerewolves end for the actual wolves once they phase, but I never thought about the effect of imprinting on the friendship of an imprint with a person who wasn't in the know about the wolves. If it weren't for the imprinting element making things weird and intensifying everything (which Natalie doesn't know about), the Kim/Jared relationship (or any imprint couple) could be considered extremely unhealthy considering how fast it progresses. So, really, a good friend *would* be worried about her friend if suddenly their whole life became about a boyfriend. Props to Natalie for looking out for Kim, even though *we* know she's barking up the wrong tree. :)
Reader chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
I'm so glad your back! I like this story so far but I really hope you update "Of all the Luck" :)
avataraddict1003 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
love the story a lot but please update. You are really amazing writer and i cant wait for the next chapters. BUT SERIOUSLY UPDATE MORE OFTEN
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Please UPDATE! This story is really good and I can't wait for more!
sillybilly4 chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
not rushed - smootches and butterflies can never come too soon! it was almost too late)
guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
really like this story XD
Wowzers chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Really like Natalie! good character!
reader5sam chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
HMMMM interesting start to the story
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »