Reviews for Necessary Evils
Janneia chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Oooh... that zinger at the end? Absolutely. perfect. Sums up the morality and various shades of grey that is VtM:B.
K chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I feel kind of sorry for her
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Time to become Baron Satine!

make some changes, and then go oh wait, what I wan't isn't exactly what the Anarchs are all about. :P
Noth Null chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Been a pleasent read!
One kinda begs the question "So what happens next?"
Having the Anarchs take a near sabbat way kinda implies an interesting direction... Quite a nice Moral-debate about the fate of cannon-fodder, and the fact the main character actually is one.
Thanks for wiriting it :D
OnQ chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Great story! That aspect of Jack's backstory had always given me pause as well.
aberdeenkev chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Great story .love the way jack denied all the charters he could be mistaking for hope this doesn't push her towards the cam
Chris chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I've really been enjoying your portrayal of the VtM world! You have a real skill for characterisation and poignancy that is rather appealing :)

You may well be aware of this (and if so forgive me for my presumption), but it's something that's always amused me more than is probably warrented; Jack actually is implied to be Jack Sparrow! I think it's mentioned that Jack may have been the 17th century English pirate Jack Ward, who later took the name Jack Asfur (the Arabic word for Sparrow). This same Jack became the inspiration for the modern incarnation.

Again, I really enjoy your work and look forward to whatever you write in the future :)