Reviews for Watermelon Stories
Zoe Rae Bowen chapter 12 . 6/28
XD sasuke giving him condoms craked me up omfg
Tsuuga chapter 7 . 1/9
The genjutsu thing was pretty smart :) I like these pieces they are sweet and funny. :)
B chapter 13 . 1/4
I'm reaaaaaally sorry that you stop updating it. This's one of my favorites :(
You are my Math chapter 13 . 6/19/2015
Whilst ignoring her scream might be the best for his sleeping schedule, he decided to do the otherwise. Ooooh, excuse me as I indulged myself on to their pure sweetness!

Keep up the good work! I love this! I hope to see your next installment for this one soon!

PS: I'd love to suggest some ideas, but as of now, I'm running out of some, and I need sleep. :D
You are my Math chapter 12 . 6/19/2015
I think the best part—besides the fact of being suspected as a couple, and Suigetsu agreeing to it, of course—was that small barely noticeable, yet heart fluttering idea that he "unconsciously" informing Karin about every store they'd walk across. You knoooow, to help her out! Hahaha! :)

If she had known it sooner or better, she would've probably realized that he was only goofing around about the yoghurt. :D
You are my Math chapter 11 . 6/19/2015
Maybe their "I hate you"s will be their always. Hahahaha! So adorable, they're both blushing.
You are my Math chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
I think something precious to me fell onto the ground. I don't know, this is such a wonderful chapter. These two deserve to be an item! I love them, and I love this story! :)
You are my Math chapter 8 . 6/19/2015
I never knew blurry eyesight would have its perks too. Such timing, such circumstance, it's so perfect! Hahaha!

I bet that sudden offer nearly take his breath away.
You are my Math chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
The denial was so strong in this one. Hahaha!
You are my Math chapter 5 . 6/19/2015
Oh my gosh, he likes kisses. I was sqealing here! :D
You are my Math chapter 4 . 6/19/2015
I like how there was a hint of jealousy by the way he commented when he saw Karin. So lovely!
You are my Math chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
That guy, he seemed to take every opportunity to initiate a physical contact. Just woah.
You are my Math chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
Good heaven what was that? I could have sworn, you write those two as though they're in love with each other, yet so dense!

I almost sputtered upon reading the last part. I don't know if it was just me, or what, but I definitely find that one hot. Haha! Damn.
You are my Math chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Smooth, suigetsu. Very, very smooth.
leonardo.aguilar.927 chapter 12 . 4/28/2015
Love chapter twelve. Now how about kidnap karin?please