Reviews for Rhythms of the Heart
Kid-of-Percabeth chapter 1 . 1/22
I love this fic! And... what Kpop do you listen to? Or do you not like Kpop?
Lost Stars and Boulevards chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Oh my god I think I just died and then came back to life.
SamanthaTheWriter chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Pwah I've read this like a dozen times and still love it~!
Your writing is really fluid, and I don't know what it is but your style is just REALLY GOOD. That pretty much applies to all of your stories - every single one of them is amazing! XD
As someone born with perfect pitch, this is pretty accurate as far as Levi goes. I especially liked the transitions in this story, and (obviously) I love Rivetra.
Thank you for writing this! I play piano, violin, and dabble in guitar, so this is like officially my favorite AU, haha :P
Andysfire chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
THAT CAN'T BE IT. WHAT IS YOUR TUMBLR
suzukanachronicles chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Awwwe... this is absolutely the most amazing, adorable, sweet three-part fic on Rivetra ever... You wrote both Levi and Petra so well! I love her quartet buddies, btw. They're hilarious. It's like, a sister and brothers relationship (especially Erd... the "I Approve" thing brought tears to my eyes.
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
It's nicely written good job, you add the feeling for the music very well. For perfect pitchs it's so confusing for me while playing the piano, but I will try to feel it to understand it not just memorize it. Thanks for the tip. By the way I hope that you will continue about those two, what are the planning to do next of course of you got any new ideas soon
lighteclair13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Amazing, love your work! Please keep writing :)
pambihira chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
This is so sweet. I don't have any music background but you wrote those parts well and I was digging it. interested on that tumblr link :)
Madin456 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Wow, it's been, like, what? A few weeks since I said that I was going to read this? I'm so sorry!

The ending didn't really seem final (which is why you should write a fourth part, by the way :D), but the rest of the story was really amazing! I loved how Levi got to meet the rest of Petra's friends and how he bonded with Auruo over movies. XD
The Real Dana Cardinal chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Oh MY GOD I CALLED IT I SO KNEW OT WAS HISTORIA! Anyway i was wandering whay instrament you played? Good chapter, bit sad it ended right after they kissed.
p0l-anka chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Oh gosh. This is nice. I mean. Realllllly nice.
Also the sexual tension between those two has magically transferred to me. So in the end of the story when petra kissed rivaille. I was like "oh. Finally"
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This story is absolutely amazing. I would love it if you would please do a fourth part.
neevas chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
this story is awesome! Seriously!
Spewing rainbows chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
D'aww, this was adorable. This ship really does need more fluff, honestly, because the ship has a tendency to go OVERBOARD ANGST on everything.

This was lovely :)
Seseorang chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Putting aside the fact that I was born to suck on music, I'd say this fic really makes me happy, especially the part when Levi meets the rest of his 'squad' and Auruo's antics. I wonder if their decisions (either to Birmingham and Chicago) will be made into a sequel? Because tbh I'd like to read that.