Reviews for Follow the Yellow Brick Road
Zadie chapter 2 . 10/26/2002
This story just blew me away! It was so well written and the plot was so funny but also moved well and kept me interested. I was truely sceptical about this crossover but after reading it I totally changed my mind.

I have also read when Hellmouths collide and want to give you congrats for that brilliant work as well.

I hope that you will continue with these crossovers, I for one, am interested in the potential of the Angel Season 3 finale and more interaction between Hercules and Cordelia- potential for an interesting relationship.

I sincerely hope I will read more from you in this genre soon
mikabronxgirl chapter 2 . 10/8/2002
ok wow.. this was excellent. i knew that these types of crossovers are possible, some stink and others rock, this rocks. i like how you managed to make them communicate even with the whole lanuage gap thing. oh and Herc seeing the whole thing from the gift what a way to end it just wished u to know if u had a sequel planned or not
Settiai chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
This story and "When Hellmouths Collide" are two of my favorite crossover stories. *grin* You've taken two worlds, which seem to be almost 100% incompatable, and combined them in a way which is quite believable. Great job on the story, and good luck on any future ones you might consider writing!
MW chapter 2 . 10/8/2002
Thanks, glad you liked it! The language they were speaking is not actually Greek. In WHC, the prequel, Giles realizes they're actually in another world, not Earth's past. Sorry I didn't make that clear in this one!
Eledhwen chapter 2 . 10/8/2002
Oh, fun! I loved the story where Buffy and co got dropped into this world, and I loved this one too - though it'd have been great for them to be able to talk to each other. I'm surprised Wesley doesn't speak Greek, actually ... anyway, great stuff, thank you.