Reviews for Mr Monk and the Other Sister
Noisseau chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
This is a lovely story! Please, finish it!

Thanks,

Lauren
nilescclover chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
great story any more to it?
Monker chapter 4 . 10/27/2005
Very good! I liked it alot! the shower scene was great...I know that its sort of been a long time since you posted...and you have probably given up by now...but if it means anything...I think you should keep going. It's a great story that could go farther if you wanted it to.

Very well done! Please write more!
Eurisko chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
love YOUR STORY! WHEN are you gouing to add abother chapter! PLEASE! I hope you will; finish it! Love how you are handling the deeper background of Monks problems and Sharonas growing attachment to her boss

BTW you dont know anyone who has ALL the episode of Monk on tape do you , who would be willing to make copies, for a small fee? I am a British dfan and missed a some episodes and have opnly just started taping them, and Im anxious to get them all! I love this show! Its addictive! Or should that be compulsive? LOL

Anyway, love your work hope you continue this story!
Allison Lindsay chapter 4 . 3/24/2003
I really enjoyed this story. I like your take on what Adrian was like not so long after Trudy's death and how you described Sharona's worries about taking care of him. Great job!
Mindy K chapter 4 . 1/28/2003
This is ! Add to it! Keep writing (in general)!
prosopopeya chapter 4 . 10/19/2002
Poor Monk! I feel sorry for him. And grr to Gail for washing Trudy's clothes!

:P

-RianaRogue
Zenovia chapter 4 . 10/18/2002
Its almost kind of sad. But we all know how he is and I still love the show and your story is great. I can't wait read the next chapter. Right more soon.
Demosthenes chapter 4 . 10/18/2002
Awww. . .Monk's such a sweetheart! (How is it that fanfic writers can't resist turning him into this sweet, pathetic mass of insecurities you just want to cuddle?)
Len chapter 4 . 10/17/2002
Okay, this was certainly worth the wait. Talk about intense - this really made me tear up. Monk's grief just jumps of the screen, here. Well done. And it's nice to see Sharona come to a conclusion about her "mission".

Can't wait for the next part - wonderful job!

Len
rococoms chapter 3 . 10/14/2002
I swear another part is in the works, I will have it posted soon. Thanks again for all the positive feedback.

Mina
prosopopeya chapter 3 . 10/14/2002
Pretty cool. I like it. Gail is REALLY annoying. *shudder* I feel sorry for Sharona, too, for having to grow up with that pain-in-the-side.

-RianaRogue
LMR chapter 3 . 10/14/2002
I totally love this story! But, ARRRRGGG do I hate Gail!
Saint-Gustwind chapter 3 . 10/13/2002
This was a good story, I always wondered if they would do a backstory on how Monk and Sharona met. Keep up the good work, but watch out for those spelling errors, I always hated it when I went to re-read a story after I sent it, and there were missing letters, or the wrong word strewn about.

Chibs
mags1587 chapter 3 . 10/13/2002
I really like this story. It's cool seeing Monk interact with Sharona at the beginning.