Reviews for Fairy Tales
hi chat chapter 1 . 1/5
are they going to fuck levi x eren
Rirenshipper chapter 12 . 10/27/2016
I loved this! Thank you for writing this because I loved it to bits! I'd love to see a sequel too ;) 3
McDonalds is life chapter 12 . 8/15/2016
I LOVE IT
Yasss Girl 223 chapter 6 . 8/11/2016
;-
Guest chapter 12 . 8/1/2016
Freaking loved it! I laughed and even cried a little. Gosh it was soo good i even read it in one GO!
Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/29/2016
Your story was amazing. The flow of each chapter as I read through the story was great and felt natural to me. I also like your writing style, its superb and nice at the same time . Keep up the good work!
C0HR chapter 12 . 7/21/2016
This is such a cute story! I loved it 3
killuaspirit chapter 12 . 7/10/2016
OMG THE IS LEGIT THE BEST FANFIC I HAVE READ ON THIS SITE
The Guest Who Tried To Guess chapter 12 . 7/2/2016
I have to say this is amazing! I felt like you could have expanded on a few insecurities though, would you mind if I wrote my own interpretation of this? Full credit for the idea will go to you, pm me if its ok, if not, I won't write a thing :)
I have to say this is something that I love! It's in my top three for attack on Titan fanfics!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2016
That was adorable and I loved it sooooo much!
guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2016
Haha I think my all time favourite character is Queen Amelia. Just like levi but with more sass!
GreenBeanBuddy chapter 12 . 6/18/2016
I LOVED IT
YOU ARE A FANTASTIC WRITER
Mylee2223 chapter 12 . 6/15/2016
I loved it so much I didn't put it down until I was done reading I would write in detail way I loved it but its 112 in the morning and in sleepy night night YAWN.