Reviews for Fairy Tales
Harmony chapter 12 . 8/25
OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE AND I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT! I couldn't stop reading this no matter how hard I tried it was pure gold! Please keep writing more stories your really good at making everyone in the story come to life and makeing you feel their feelings!
tinttloo010102 chapter 12 . 8/22
Oh so is this the end!? *cries*
A World Made Happier With Yaoi chapter 12 . 8/18
I love this story so much, thank you for continuing to write it.
Anactacia7717 chapter 12 . 8/16
I want more! I love your writing! I want them to get married!
Wait it's ended?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please in future do something like this or maybe a sequel, hey? *wink* *wink*
White Rose Lover chapter 12 . 8/14
Plleeeaasseee! Keep goooiiinnggg! I need to know what happens!
yume76 chapter 12 . 8/14
really adorable story!
hijikata100 chapter 12 . 8/14
That was a happy ending and I surely will miss this story... U always make my day with ur story. Now u can work on ur other stories.
arumiins chapter 12 . 8/13
I'm so happy you updated! It was an amazing chapter like always, but is this the last chapter? If it is, this will always be one of my favorite stories! If not, then I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Keep on writing amazingly!~
This made me smile the entire time I read it. You rock, thank you.
Tee chapter 12 . 8/13
Great chapter, I wonder what the brothers are up to, I'm hoping they genuinely want to make up with their brother
Doctor Ren Winchester chapter 12 . 8/13
T-T
That was so CUTTTTTEEEEEE! GAHHHHH THE FEELS!
Naruto7771 chapter 12 . 8/13
This AU is cute u should keep up with it :)
cloud-dancer28 chapter 12 . 8/13
You are like my fav author. This story is awesome. I've been waiting forever for his to update. Thank so much. Keep it up. (Oh I also got it on a03)
MaggiexxLove chapter 12 . 8/13
Wait?! Is this the last chapter?! You can't leave me hanging...
Love it. In your face Grisha, the son you shunned is basically married to a prince.