Reviews for Fairy Tales
Please finish this story! I love it and all your other story's! Pleaseeeeeeeeed post soon!
Loes-chan chapter 11 . 6/30
I love it! I LOVE the way you write, it's funny and hilarious and beautiful! Seriously, it's very good. I'm impressed! I really hope you will still finish this..
BlackButlerphan chapter 11 . 6/22
I laughed like an idiot when Levi called Grisha and this Racheal girl retarted XD
BlackButlerPhan chapter 10 . 6/22
Im using my sister's phone cause im playing scrabble with my family and they think im looking up a word. ANYWAY omfg i was fan girling in front of them and mom thought i was possessed and this is a good fan fic keep it up xD
BlackButlerPhanGrell56078 chapter 2 . 6/22
I celebrated when that bitch got kicked out. Excuse meh language xD
darklunamoon101 chapter 11 . 6/20
THIS IS SO CUTE AND AWEH I LOVE YOUR STORIES AND YOU PLS UPDATE
A huge fan chapter 11 . 6/16
Please update soon! This story made me so happy. Thank you .
ILoveYou chapter 11 . 6/14
I fucking love you so much for creating this.
SmileWave chapter 11 . 6/11
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS PLEASE UPDATE D;
that one person chapter 7 . 6/8
Omg, so, I have an oc named Nile, so reading this was like "Gwaaa"
Audrianne chapter 11 . 5/29
I stayed up all night reading your stories! (:
I'm glad that I'm on summer vacation now, because no sleep and school early in the morning aren't a pretty combination...
Please update soon! Don't you just love Eren x Levi? They are seriously perfect for each other (:
cieltakumi chapter 11 . 5/13
Ugh your stories are so good! I’ve been reading all your stories for the past few nights and going to bed in the morning because I can’t stop reading until I finish. Partners left me a wreck. The strong friendships they have and the development of Eren and Levi’s love for each other is just too perfect. And now this story too! You are a seriously awesome person and I’m kinda jealous of the people who know you irl because your stories make me laugh and smile and cry on the inside so thank you for writing them and sharing them for us to read.
toastghost chapter 1 . 5/8
please write more! or in ao3 :)
OMFG. I need you to review like now! I love this story and I had like 50 million fangirl reactions with your story 'Partners' so please please update this sorry because it is so amazing!
tinttloo010102 chapter 1 . 4/12
my favourite part was that end bit... that would be retarded... oh really... backchat... prince... oh meh gawsh im laughing way too hard... XDDD