Reviews for Fairy Tales
cieltakumi chapter 11 . 5/13
Ugh your stories are so good! I’ve been reading all your stories for the past few nights and going to bed in the morning because I can’t stop reading until I finish. Partners left me a wreck. The strong friendships they have and the development of Eren and Levi’s love for each other is just too perfect. And now this story too! You are a seriously awesome person and I’m kinda jealous of the people who know you irl because your stories make me laugh and smile and cry on the inside so thank you for writing them and sharing them for us to read.
toastghost chapter 1 . 5/8
please write more! or in ao3 :)
OMFG. I need you to review like now! I love this story and I had like 50 million fangirl reactions with your story 'Partners' so please please update this sorry because it is so amazing!
tinttloo010102 chapter 1 . 4/12
my favourite part was that end bit... that would be retarded... oh really... backchat... prince... oh meh gawsh im laughing way too hard... XDDD
Cutie-Pie-Angel chapter 11 . 4/3
I'm SO hooked on this story, it's so fantastic. I love the relationship and all the friendship in this story. It's cute and I hope this wasn't the last chapter
TitanMilikHeichou chapter 11 . 4/2
The end of the chap really is heartwarming :))
DeathFireXZ chapter 11 . 3/28
I love how you made all the relationships with the characters like. They're all so tight-knit! And god, Eren's parents are assholes. Unfortunately, so many parents are worse than that.
ICanDoWhatever chapter 11 . 3/28
Okay, I'd like to say that this story is fantastic. The characters are really fleshed-out, and you can honestly see the character developement, or douche-ness. I hope to see more!
ICanDoWhatever chapter 10 . 3/28
Okay, that queen is badass. I like her.
omfg...this is one hell of a good story.I love the witty comebacks mostly and the way the plot flows and how the relationships too slow and not only annoying thing was the dissing of Into the wild..damn you can't be serious...but you made it better with Fahrenheit 451...and the Vans part...damn..I looove vans:))
leviislove3 chapter 3 . 3/12
Omigod, what a great ending!
Heather chapter 2 . 3/11
Omigod this chapter had me on the edge of my seat the entire time! It is so good, (and thats coming from a person who hates books).
You are such a good writer! 3
Sob. I cri. Been so long. Cri.
ZH9 chapter 11 . 2/22
"If any of you spill I'm pissing on your face in your sleep." Best. Line . Ever! Also I really love this fic update soon and thanks for the epicness of that line XD
prettygoodgatsby chapter 8 . 2/18
I super LOVE this story. You are an excellent continue writing, and have a nice day :)