Reviews for Fairy Tales
Erenismine chapter 12 . 10/6
Omfg. Im in love with that story holy shit! That was pretty i have no words. I really liked it like... uhgggg i need an epilogue or anything but you made me love even more. Thank you so mich for this wonderfil story!
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 3 . 10/1
Oh god, this is so funny. xD You have such a wicked sense of humor. I noticed that in your other fic 'Partners' and jfc, I love it.
Helluvabutler chapter 12 . 9/25
It was so beautifullll~~~! :')
Cosmicom chapter 12 . 9/24
Omg I just loved this and I loved how you developed the characters! There were just many times where I just couldn't stop laughing and this was also super sweet. So if ya write a sequel or something completely new, I'm gonna read it. Because,your writing-as cheesy as this sounds-can make a ton of people laugh and smile. The only thing I have to say is that the ending was a bit rushed but other than that it was awesome. Keep up the good work :)
Cosmicom chapter 10 . 9/24
WHAAAAAAAT OBAMA I'm sorry but when I saw that I just burst out laughing XD anyways I'm loving this fanfiction I'm so sad there's only two chapters left :,(
ShioriErz chapter 12 . 9/20
Perfect. Beautiful. Tearjerking. Funny. Need I say more?
dreamwithmealways chapter 12 . 9/11
This whole story was honestly gold. I couldnt stop laughing. I still cant stop laughing. Thank you for posting. Im sorry I do not have anything constructive to say, but thanks again and have a nice day.
Fiorea chapter 12 . 9/7
Loved this story! I'm going to check out your other stories now. Thanks for writing!
Lisanna Ackerman chapter 12 . 9/6
Kyaaaaaaaaa! I love this story so much... Keep up the good work! Wanna see more of your fanfics~~~~
poeticalprince chapter 12 . 9/3
Wow where to begin. I'm not very good at writing reviews but I thoroughly enjoyed your story and had to say something. I kept meaning to review at the end of each chapter but I was enjoying reading it so much that I just had to keep going and save everything to the end.

It was so fun to read, the characters were developed really nicely as was their relationship. What an awesome AU! Who doesn't love a trash mouth prince? And Levi's mother was so funny! I really enjoyed the characters teasing each other, made me laugh out loud multiple times, really really funny I do think that the last chapter felt a bit rushed though, I was left slightly unsatisfied wanting more, did feel completely finished :(

9.99999999999999999997/10 :) :p will definitely check out your other work and follow. Thanks for the amazing story! super talented!
Harmony chapter 12 . 8/25
OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE AND I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT! I couldn't stop reading this no matter how hard I tried it was pure gold! Please keep writing more stories your really good at making everyone in the story come to life and makeing you feel their feelings!
tinttloo010102 chapter 12 . 8/22
Oh so is this the end!? *cries*
A World Made Happier With Yaoi chapter 12 . 8/18
I love this story so much, thank you for continuing to write it.
Anactacia7717 chapter 12 . 8/16
I want more! I love your writing! I want them to get married!
Wait it's ended?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please in future do something like this or maybe a sequel, hey? *wink* *wink*