Reviews for Fairy Tales
animefollower chapter 12 . 3/24
This was an amazing fic and was my first full out Levi x Eren storg so I'm quite please you made it to be a wonderful experience
Yvonne Park chapter 12 . 2/11
Aw! Why is it over!? I totally need more! Haha they are so cute together! I loved this story. I really wish there was more!Yvonne
Sakurajima no Yama chapter 12 . 8/24/2017
Awwww! Love this! I'm looking forward to your other Riren fics.
TabithaHallows chapter 10 . 5/27/2017
ARGGGG SO DAMN AMAZING! I ALWAYS FINISH THESE STORIES TO EARLY
XxSelaromxX chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
200 OUT OF 100!
HaPPy2901 chapter 12 . 4/25/2017
Boo no mikasa here... even though I really loom forward for her. What a freaking cliffhanger! Urghh though I really love this story it's so cute
HaPPy2901 chapter 11 . 4/25/2017
Oh god mikasa is fucking dead.. what a fucking tragedy that is! She's the perfect plot twist!

I never knew there's a priest that could have a wife... and a second wife... I would just say he's a layman pastor
HaPPy2901 chapter 8 . 4/25/2017
When is mikasa going to appeared I know shit will hit the fan if she appeared and I can't fvcking wait for it!
lost in a field of clovers chapter 12 . 4/5/2017
this was great lmao its was sooooooooo cute good job writing it!
Goldie-with-a-pen chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
"No. That would be retarded."

Oh my god so funny.
POUUF chapter 12 . 1/22/2017
This is so fucking cuute! I loved it! I read all chapters in like 2 days.. It's fairly long but it worth it.

I would have liked a top Eren too, and a uke dominator Eren/and Levi (he's determined, nearly rebel...while Levi is Levi) , and a little Erwin x Armin ! (:

However, it's great and your end is PERFECT!
and The idea of a little Levi and older brothers just amazed me.
SOOOOO now i'm going to read your others fanfiction ereristes...
Mouhahhaha ! ! !

PS : i'm french. Please excuse my various mystakes. I hope it was understandable..
hi chat chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
are they going to fuck levi x eren
Rirenshipper chapter 12 . 10/27/2016
I loved this! Thank you for writing this because I loved it to bits! I'd love to see a sequel too ;) 3
McDonalds is life chapter 12 . 8/15/2016