Reviews for YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
rachia chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
uuuuuhhhhhhh...WTF was that...well i was warned¬°_¬°
gue22 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
you did try to warm me *smacks herself on the forehead*
Jeppe7 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
What the hell was that?
aznwarriorofhonor chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
hey it's me from Fire Emblem message boards. I decided to check out your fanfics. I'm not into kenshin though. So yeah, I like this story. It's bizarre... and so yeah. Constructive critism eh? SPLAT! Killa his rock bottom.
Elizabeauty chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Are you ever gonna put up another chapter? Please do, if you don't oh well, it was good anyways.
dadsnavygirl831 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
HEEHEE! That was funny! So, your lil' bro wrote this? Well, it's still good, even if it's not u. There are other good peoples out there. Like White Seraph. She's writing once upon a time. It's a Rorouni Kenshin ficcie. So far 9 chappies. It's good, although I'm not sure I like it as much as Little is Much. That fic is so cute. Continue it. OOPS. Got off topic. 9 outta 10.
Lasako chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
...YAH! Heh, heh... Sorry, couldn't resist! *Grins sheepishly and hands Kitten-chan and her brother three pennies, a bottle cap, a greenish purple thing, and some dust bunnies* That's about all that I have. Very funny by the way.
gala chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
good. when's the next chapter coming out hm. im being bored out of my mind without any good fanfics to read
HanyouGohan chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
else can I say?

It .original? Yeah, thats how I would put it and harder though

_;
sakura chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
That was . distubing.
grlangel chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
hmmm... not bad but too bad im not a dbz fan... i jus wanted to read one of ur chapters and review lolz i finally found time to update my second chapter. enjoy! keep going on wit this story. im sure many people would like to read it . laterz
esteebee chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Hay! Spanish is soooo cool! Anyway, loved the the fic! I suck at spelling. Can't even catch my own mistkes, much less correct yours. That fic is crazy, like me, soooo please continue!

esteebe
Chibi Chibichi chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
HEE bashing goooooooooooooood.

MR. SATAN BASHING VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY !
Paige The Insane One chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Don't worry, you spelled Senzu right! Well, good fic (was gonna say fooc for a minute... 0o...) I have to go! *Paige*