Reviews for Black is the Kiss
alc219 chapter 8 . 11/10/2017
This story is so good! I hope there are plans to continue ! xx
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 8 . 7/5/2017
Well I think you must finish. You need to finish and you need to do it now! Haha. Simply one of the best stories I have so far read. And I know you said you don't update a lot. So I still have a bit of hope that you will think about doing so soon?
Pretty please?
Cinthya chapter 8 . 4/21/2017
He is cruel, dah he is the dark lord, what did i actually expect?
Carottal chapter 4 . 3/13/2017
Voldemort pulled a dark Vader on Harry, didn't he? That piece of dialogue looked extremely familiar.

Fun story! Henry is interesting. I'm curious about how the Horcrux influence will work and how Voldemort will use it.
Funny how easy it seems to be for Voldemort to rape Harry. Mixing some of his blood is harder than his semen. How twisted is that? I wonder how he'd have tested the use of bile and pee... I'll stop here, I'm getting some disturbing and disgusting images in my mind now.

Thank you for the story till now.
Tamper chapter 8 . 6/4/2016
Imagine my surprise when i saw that you've updated quite a few chapters! i really hope that you are finishing this story. You have the most capturing way of describing and depicting harrys despair, anger and fear, it is so capturing to read how his fall from grace is developing. It is truly a dark story and i immensely enjoy to read it. Im looking forward to your next update:)
itachisgurl93 chapter 8 . 5/8/2016
Well shit...damn...I love your story! I can't wait for more!
ObliviousFanatic chapter 8 . 4/14/2016
So dark and creepy, I love the subtle change with Harry and Voldemort. I never liked how some authors make it sudden. Will Harry and Voldemort end up liking identical? Due to the fact that Tom Riddle and Harry Potter look similar in general? I can't wait until the next update!
Verelan chapter 8 . 4/9/2016
This is awesome. I really have to know where this id leading and what will happen next. I Hope you update soon :)
Vindictive John Dark Fantasy chapter 8 . 4/8/2016
Wow I just started reading this story and it's fantastic I love it
blacksilver09 chapter 8 . 4/6/2016
*throws some confetti* I'm just so happy to read a hp/lv pairing written like this again. Where the relationship is built and not oh wow you handsome snake face i love you instant noodle. Thank you very much and keep up the awesome work!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/5/2016
Whoa. This is too dark for me. I can handle a lot of things but I draw the line at kids getting tortured. That's just too fucked up and it's upsetting to read.
MissAriesFighter chapter 8 . 4/4/2016
This chapter messed me up. No, i'm not exaggerating, I cried with Harry at the end while at the same time loving his descent all the more. That was an intense psychological trip. I was not expecting for both Voldemort and Harry to experience the physical changes that they are...it's pure madness and genius. They are becoming quite literally the same person. There have been other stories with concepts resembling this scenario, but not this well written and executed. This story is definitely a special gem in my favorite hp fanfic subgenres.
Brandyk chapter 7 . 4/2/2016
That was pure evil genius! Voldemort's not meadling, just letting Harry dig his own hole. He knows how to manipulate the boy just with some well chosen words at the right moment. Just putting the seed there was great but actually making him act against his good nature... Love it.
You really put the cannon characters in a new environment ( something not many could ), so believeble it's scary.
Can't wait to read more, but ready to wait for you to have it at your pace
MissAriesFighter chapter 7 . 3/23/2016
Goodness, this story has me on edge every single chapter. I always get excited when I see the notification for it in my email. I enjoy watching how harry is developing, all the internal conflict he goes through makes everything so much more believable and heart aching. I really like your voldemort too, he has that dark intelligent charisma I picture him with and not just the almost mindlessly evil dark lord he is sometimes portrayed as.
Vi38 chapter 7 . 3/19/2016