Reviews for Only Time
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
Wow, this story is absolutely amazing! I wonder what will happen now as far as Michael and Dean goes. It will be awesome to see/read Castiel being a spy. I can already imagine it!

I love the way that you've written their wings! Most people just roll with white or black wings, or wings the color of their vessel's hair. I love the idea of there being gems on them like you've done, as well as there being more than just one color. I can certainly imagine it!

I hope you find the time to update soon!
Sahara chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Wow I love this fic go happy Gabe and Mike they are so cute :D
Dannichigo chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
This is really interesting... Love the pairing. Very nicely written. I truly look forward to when you next update! Thanks for writing, posting, and updating this!
watergoddesskasey chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
awesome!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
This chapter's time stream was a bit confusing. So Dean made the deal, then a time skip. Then a skip to the time just before Dean's time is up? This is so exciting! I really hope there will be more soon. Maybe some Cas moment? He is so adorable. Will there be a jealous Michael? I can see that happening, especially with Cas's mark on Dean. Also it was kind of sad about the other angels that went with Cas. When I read that line, I imagine a whole bunch of angels with Cas leading them to save Dean. A very sad image. I hope you will post a new chapter soon.
Brownie35 chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Too short ;(
Mores please
Usaka chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Awww, it was a little short but still a great chapter! I'm a little sad that I didn't get to see the budding relationship develop more but at the same time with the time jump, I can completely understand how it would have progressed like it has! The kiss was just too cute and then the ending conversation/reaction with Sam was perfect!

Wonderful reunion between the brothers too. I love Gabriel!

All in all, this chapter was fantastic and thanks for the update! I can't wait to read more of this story! :)
watergoddesskasey chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
loooooved it!
Usaka chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I adore you right now! I've only ever found one official other Dean/Michael story so I'm very much looking forward to what you have in store for us. Thank you for getting/posting this idea! I love what I've been able to read so far! Your Michael is a bit OOC but at the same time very realistic for his situation which is another big plus for the story :D

Can't wait for your next update!
Far Away In Wonderland chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I am in love with this story! And you have only written one chapter so far, but I have to say its really well written. There are so many things I like about this story; Ill just try to sum them up:

1. Your plot idea is original. There are some Michael/Dean stories out there, many which I have read, but your idea is something I have never read before.

2. Your characters are well written. Michael seems to be a person torn between what he has been ordered from his father and his own desires and whos also constantly worrying over his family. That makes him a very likeable character; at least for me. Furthermore I really appreciate how you started the romance between Dean and Michael. While everything happens in a rather short amount of time, I do not get the impression that you were hell bent on bringing them together, no matter if it makes sense concerning your story or not. As someone who writes stories, too, I know how difficult it is to write and develop relationship. So compliment on that!

3. You raise many questions with this chapter: What powers does Michael still possess? Where did he get the tattoos and what do they mean? Do the other angels know about him? How will his identity be revealed and how will it effect his and Deans relationship? And how does Michaels not being completely angel affect Deans vesselship (dont know whether or not that word really exists)? And what about the apokalypse? I think that is a great achievement, for it will keep readers following your story and gives you much freedom in developing new ideas and the direction the plot will/may go.

I have to say that I am eagerly awaiting more and excited about how Michael will affect the SPN storyline ;)
Brownie35 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Finally i've been waiting for a story like that and I'm already loving it !
Mores please