Reviews for Consequences
Bonnie chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Great ending, very cool. These stories just get better and better. Love your depiction of Alec.
AntipodeanOpaleye chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
I've got to say, this entire series is incredible. I followed Best Laid Plans at Nuns With Pens, and have been reading your standalones ever since. Every single one of them is amazing. I can't wait for your next installment!

-AntipodeanOpaleye
Black Angel chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
oh I just loved this it was amazing! I knew you wouldn't let him die! now I hope you don't let white keep the baby!

I can't wait for more, please post soon!
bazza chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
what a great chapter! i'm glad Alec ain't dead. that was a good surprise. hope to have this series continued becasue it's great.
mel11 chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
That was so good. You better write more soon. I'll be waiting. :):):)
the little insomniac chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
You didn't kill Alec. THANK YOU!

As usual, brilliant chapter. Less angsty than usual, although I'm not sure if thats a good or a bad thing.

Strange turn of events. Can anyone hazard a scientific explanation for the changing page? Or is it just a weird cult mystery?

I wonder how the birth will go, and hope it all turns out well.

Keep writing, I love this story as much as it scares me.
Brin chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
*phew* had me going there w/ the alec-shoots-himself cliffhanger! i am sitting on the edge of my seat! i must know what happens! you are such a talented storyteller! _
Sara chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
I don't usually do reviews, but I've been reading your stuff for awhile now and I just have to tell you ... honey - you. are. good. You are really, really good. Thanks for the escape!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
The gun misfired. Happens once in ten thousand shots.