Reviews for Underage Discoveries
Lol this was funny!
Ssgamer chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Oh Helga!
Mars chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Man, this beings back memories... It was almost magical discovering your own body. I remember spending hours in front of the mirrors, inspecting everything. Horrified and fascinated.
We learned about puberty/ mild functions of sex in 5th grade and I remember some girls already had their periods. And most of us were mature and informed enough not to say "eeeewww" through the presentation.
llazo4108824 chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
I love this fanfic and you should make more chapters if fanfic.
Missdellusion chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
It's does happen... But i still shudder to think that my favorite childhood characters.. Did things as children.

I find it amusing to a degree though because yea... It does happen children are growing up so much that imagining these two doing things at such an early age isn't that surprising...

The tango isn't a naughty dance though. Although sexual it's really more of an intense passionate dance but yes it's pretty sexy
GalacticSoul chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
I don't even know what to say to this but... Good job? He he. Ahem...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Nobody had to tell me nothin, it was all instinct. And I lost mine at 8. Ha, beat that! :)
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
LOL...oh man this was funny! I nearly lost it when he said "i peed myself!" and to get himself down he thought of granpa naked. Hilarious! And yeah kids these days are growing up fast but i could see helga being mature about those things. Again..funny! :)
Lunawolfmoon chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I was actually thinking about this before I stumbled upon your story. I'm glad someone took the risk of writing about it because it is true. I mean with kids starting young and all. Good story :)
KiKiLoVedOnO chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Love it, it's not the way we all learn about sex, but it is entertaining to read :)
killem21 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
U are kinda roung am 12 and alot of ten year olds make out then 12 year olds get blow jobs then 14-15 and 16 year olds have sex
killem21 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Hey your right am 12 and I knew all about it when I was 7 from older kids in school and knew some about it at 5 but I also thought they came from wemens Anes if u have a pronoun with me being 12 fuck u every kid knows about it like u said
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
How did they get to this point in their relationship? Please write about how they realized their feelings for each other! Thx u plz update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Jaja very nice and funny! Keep updating :)
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Helga was always to mature for her age. So, I can see her knowing all of this. I can't believe Arnold never had any feeling down there. He needs to go to Phil for a refresher course.