Reviews for Deserted
Kortni chapter 10 . 3/2
To quote the most rockingest,craziest, party dude in the ENTIRE history of total drama:WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO!
Maori Rose chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
It's wow. DxC forever!
Nice history, thanks for writing.
Duncney fan chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
LOL you and your sister make most of my favorite stories!
DancingToMusic chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
Wow, I just read all ten chapters at once! Excellent job on this story :D
DannyPhantom619 chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
Wow
DxC!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
I loved it! I read alot of duncey fanfic but this is the best
Guest chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
I love this story!
DanseChick chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
This can't be over!
MyShipsSailThemselves15 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
this was such an awesome story!
StylishFashionista chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
So Cute! I love the reference to TDWT "I'm Sorry" I'm actually not that shocked that Geoff was trying to set them up. But admittedly, the show sounds interesting... I'd definitely watch it! Anyways, great story, and I'm happy with how it turned out
mugheessaeed2002 chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
Let Me Just Tell You This One of THE Best Stories I've Ever Read...In Fact I'm Going to Add It to My List of Great Stories...You're a Great Writer (I've Read Loser Island,Total Drama All Stars Finale Too)...You Have Great potential and You Write Very Well...The Duncan and Courtney part of this Story was Very Touching As Was the Gwen and Trent...The Contestants Going Missing was Suspenseful and I Loved Everything.
Keep It Up..You'll Become a Great Writer!
Mugheessaeed2002/Redturtle632
Guest chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
Yay Duncan and Courtney are finally together! :D
I love this story! Please update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
Great story! Please Continue! Love it!
L-Dawg chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
Ahhh Love it! Thanks for updating :)
VeryUnknown chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Oh Gidgette. Though I think I know what they are up to, it is going to be interesting. Good that Gwent reunited. Something tells me LeShawna and Justin are gonna hook up, and Harold is gonna be heartbroken and mad. Great chapter.