Reviews for Seventh Day
Guest chapter 21 . 4/20/2018
Fuck man thats one of the best ive read. Goddamn good ending. Totally worth my time reading
Varia Dragonborn chapter 21 . 5/22/2015
This was amazing to read again after being absent for so long. Amazing chapter as always, can't wait for the next!
Mrastleysghost chapter 21 . 4/15/2015
Now that's what I call a comeback! I couldn't even tell that you had taken a break from that chapter!
BenRG chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
I'll be clear, this story has gone a bit sideways, becoming almost entirely about the OCs. I think it would be fair if you put that in the description/summary. It's still interesting though.
BenRG chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
Two hours of TSD? They were lucky Chriss was still capable of speech or even coherent thought after that! Pyotr does choose 'em though, doesn't he? Freaks and psychos to a man and woman! You'd think that he'd want more competent and sane soldiers but, I suppose, evil and madness only attract evil and madness.

Well that was quick. I wonder if the infection spreads through sexual contact?
BenRG chapter 17 . 7/29/2014
Whoops! Ellie's got a cru-ush! :D
BenRG chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
One final option available here: A blood transfusion from Ellie. The modified enzymes in her body might slow the Infection or even cause it to mutate into the benign form she has.
BenRG chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
I wonder if Joel is aware of how close he is to losing Ellie. Adam is succeeding in one thing beyond all others - making Ellie believe that there is something for which it is worth fighting. Something that I don't think Joel is managing to communicate anymore.

Unless that this was always Joel's plan: To help Ellie find a place to belong and then manage to break their bonds so he can leave her there whilst he goes off to find his destiny.
BenRG chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
I seem to remember that Joel was a Hunter once. Like Adam, he knows how the game is played... hell, I think Ellie probably knows more about the game than Evelyn, thanks to David. Either Buck talks or she's worm food; end of the story. If they have to detach a few bits of her to make her talk? Well, that's part of the game too. Amazing that, 20 years into the Outbreak that Evelyn is still so naive about what a total cesspit the world has turned into.
BenRG chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
This 'old friend' is that Amber woman, I presume.
BenRG chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
Now, now Pyotr; you're a professional. You should know better than most that things sometimes come in unlikely packages and he who presumes advantage on the battlefield without solid intel and even more solid planning is dead. As it is, I'm sure he's going to want to kill Joel and Ellie now for 'disrespecting' him in that manner.

So, he's making those Behemoths? An incredibly stupid thing but, I suppose, he has a lust for power. Those who have such a lust do stupid things sometimes.
BenRG chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
Well, that's all very interesting, Evelyn but I'm not sure how it could help. I mean, what is causing Ellie's particular reaction to Cordyceps? Mutated enzymes in her brain fluid? Genetic differences? A billion-to-one chance where she was infected with a mutated spore batch? I'm not sure if Evelyn could work this out on her own and, even if she could, if she could replicate it.

What might it mean for Ellie though? She's already shown accelerated healing. What if she gets stronger and more agile? Her senses become enhanced? Maybe even freaky things like being able to control anyone Infected close to her? Ever played Starcraft II? You know what I'm thinking of!

This is going to be an ugly fight. I think that message? Pyotr left it for Adam. I think he bit off more than he could chew in a dumb moment of ego and it's cost him. He knew that only his old squad-mate to stop it and maybe save him.
BenRG chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
She's immune; maybe the key to saving the world... Or at least Adam and Evelyn.

Now... What the hell was that Behemoth? That wasn't part of the normal CBI cycle. Has some ignorant idiot been playing God here?
BenRG chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
So, Adam and Evelyn might be Immunes too? Interesting.

Something is up here; potentially something quite big. I wonder what it is?
BenRG chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
So... an ex-Hunter who's got a conscience (or just gone crazy, like everyone else in this screwed-up excuse for a world) and started a war against the real black hats? Channelling my inner Joel there, I think. In any case, as nice as Adam is, something tells me that he is one of these guys who tends to draw trouble to himself. Maybe he can help our two heroes but maybe he'd just be another problem for them to survive.