Reviews for Falling Together
smg55 chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
So I know it has been a while, but this is really good. I love that you're introducing Tara so early into the season. It's unfair how little time we got to spend with her so this is awesome. I'm really hoping you continue this. It's amazing! If you need a beta or something, let me know! I'd be happy to help out and keep you motivated and what not.
Willara Fan chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Definitely looking forward to read more! :)
Deactivated101 chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Awesome chapter! :D

Again, I'm really loving this idea. I think you're handling Willow's character very well, since there's obviously going to be some hesitation as she moves towards her eventually getting together with Tara. I'm really glad you're not just making it so she instantly just goes to Tara and they start dating immediately. There's gotta be some build-up, just like in real life, and I think you're handling that wonderfully here :)

Keep up the great work and I look forward to the next chapter! :)
Deactivated101 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Great start! :D

I think what you've got so far is really promising. The entire idea of Tara appearing earlier in the series is a really under-used idea, in my opinion, so I'm glad to see another fic that uses it! I think you got the characters done pretty good, since I could hear their voices in everything I read.

Definitely looking forward to reading more! :)