Reviews for Dispute
I LOVE THIS! :D
lennoxmacduffes chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Aaaand that's how Dipper spent his entire Saturday morning. Cute story
umhowaboutno chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Haha, this is a cute little story. The conflict between them actually seems like something that could happen. Metal clicking together in the middle of the night would be a serious pain indeed. X) The twinnies seem really in-character too, which is very nice. I also liked Mabel's method of "revenge." Very cute
Scarlet Scribe chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I had read this a day or two ago, but have just now gotten the time to review it. What can I say...this was adorable. Very in-character, as usual, and a nice, fluffy sibling ending to top it all off. I could very easily imagine Mabel doing this in the show. Wonderful job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Aw, reminds me of my cousins who are siblings.

Makes me feel like wanting another sibling in the family. :D
StkAmbln chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This was nice, and I think Dipper found the solution at the end. But seriously, how much noise can knitting make guys?
RestlessRaggedandReckless chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
PFFTAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHAHA!

That is literally the best sibling bonding story you've ever written. Although I'm an only child, I've been in the midst of sibling fights with my closest friends many a time, and they could easily get out of control. However, I've always seen the twins as handling things differently, because of their connection. You've efficiently portrayed this in your story. Mabel's realization at the end was very sweet, too.

The comedy through the whole thing made me cackle to the point where I couldn't stop. Very creative idea, that scarf-shackle! All in all, that was very outstanding. Well done, once again!
Billcipher4 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Hehe, nice!
That Awkward DJ chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Ha! This is amazing! So silly, silly Mabel...I like how you make their sibling bond so strong in the end, kinda reminds me of my sissy (we're actually cousins, but we were raised together )