Reviews for Naruto of the Dead
BartWLewis chapter 8 . 10/18/2016
Amazing. Can't wait for more.

What exactly is Naruto's plan?
Guest chapter 8 . 5/25/2016
One of the kunoichi that you could use in this story that would be a great one from suna would be pakura of the sand another good couple of people to use would be some of the dead seven swordsman of the mist in particular kushimaru curriare since his nuibari blade would be excellent use for narutos plan for revenge
Dragon0905 chapter 8 . 5/12/2016
Fine a review. While the idea of being imprisoned by orochimaru isn't new, the unlimited use of Edo tensie is. At least to me. There are points where you try to make naruto dark but in reality it doesn't seem to be that way to me. Either you have a super nasty plan in place or your not near as dark as you seem to think.
The Red Abyss chapter 8 . 11/26/2015
Well i just read this fic and its amazing.
But why did you stopped updating leaving hanging.
And what is his plan.
I hope you update soon.
Thanks.
bad girl 61 chapter 8 . 2/13/2015
Who else is naruto going to summon?! I can't wait to read the next chapter
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Oddly unexpected chapter
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Amazing!
Lord Asmodeus chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
This is pathetic. Angst ridden Naruto, that would be 100 times more entertaining and less annoying if he was actually selfish for once, as well as ambition. Oh and of course, actually wake up from his delusional, naive fantasies. All of them, not Just some.
fanfictionsfan chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
I'm looking forward to Naruto's plan being reveiled and his relationship with Anko to progress. Keep up the good work!
xTLSxDeathTheKid chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Liking this story a lot. Please keep it goong
Rolling Guy chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
Good lord an update! That was AWESOME. I had to re-read everything though since it's been a while but still, it was a great read. I'm looking forward to the coming chapters! I hope you do them soon!
Digitize27 chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Aaaaannnd... bashing *sigh*
Bye bye now.
ncpfan chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Well, I've just read this one, and I really like it so far. I'm definitely looking forward to more, especially to seeing just what Naruto's plan really is for the Elemental Nations. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!