Reviews for Implications
Seddielover1990 chapter 1 . 1/19
First off, let me just say that I really wish that this happened in the show! I really miss Seddie, but all good things come to an end I suppose. I laughed my ass off when you said the bitch part about the motorcycle and at the very end. great overall construction of the story, and very intense emotions just barely tipping over to almost adult level during the intense kissing. I loved this story and therefore I shall favorite it!
seddieforeva chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Absolutely beautiful!
guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
This is definitely one of the best oneshots i've ever read !
sophieleigh chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
So many things I love about this. For one thing, closure. I'm always pleased (and also, a bit pissed off) when I see fanfic writers write more closure than the actual television show.

"He always thought she was a kinetics learner, and he was fully prepared to educate her" is probably one the best lines I've ever read. So Freddie. This was so in character, and of course, the romance bit didn't hurt. The best part, it wasn't so overly cheesy that it wasn't believable, which tends to be a problem in many Seddie stories.

"PUCKETT PROPERTY". Such a Sam thing to do, and it's glorious because it allows her to assert her dominance, while at the same time, saying a lot more about how she feels about Freddie.

"I'm your bitch." Coming full circle is one of the best things a story can do for me, and with this line, you definitely achieved it.
this little heart of mine chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I could literally cry from all the seddie feels I got reading this one... I had to stop reading at some parts because I was fangirling! haha anyway, awesome fic! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Absolutely loved it!
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
aww! nice job!
rosebenson19 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
the best story in this fandom
DarkHeart89 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Snicker, phenomenal work my friend.
WhiteKnightro chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
All is forgiven.

Thoughts?

Nice work LP. Always a pleasure to see you bring your creative energy to Seddie.

Great flashback, totally captures the spirit we love.

You have the rhythm of their interaction.

Loved the movie "nest" and the movies. The bike ride, the sauce.

Loved her "marking her territory"

You give good Seddie, LP. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Moviepal chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
One of the best one-shots ever published! Awesome
Babycheeks31 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I loved it! It was really good :-)
Very in character I could picture everything!