Reviews for Child of the Fell and Divine dragons
142 with an 8 chapter 5 . 6/5
i think i like this story.
so far like it... but really? pearless warrior? please do a better job spellchecking your work
ARSLOTHES chapter 13 . 1/10
looking forward to the next chapter
Akashic Records chapter 1 . 1/4
I like this set-up and concept. There need to be more stories about this sort of FE crossover!
Loving it a lot so far! Cannot wait for more!
Man Ember chapter 13 . 12/20/2016
I am curious at what happen next
Johnshark chapter 13 . 12/16/2016
Excellent fan fic hope that follow with the history, on the other hand if these looking for you can try with Fire emblem WOD or Danboruu.
Patient 0 Zero chapter 13 . 12/17/2016
Well, this chapter brought about some large changes. I enjoyed the entire scene in which Robin awakens (ey, eyyy? :D ), and was all around satisfied with the resolution of the battle. That said, I am not concerned that Robin will be grossly overpowered in comparison to the grunts in the early parts of the Elwood/Hector story.

I will be intrigued to see how the memory of Morgan/Lucina will influence Robin's further interactions with Lyn, after his expedition to Etruia concludes that is.

I hope I can give more insight in the following chapters, but I must reread the story after such an extensive break to reestablish the context of the world.
Milkoe777 chapter 13 . 12/16/2016
Congratulations on finishing part one!
Revengermajestyliberator chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
Wow... nice, but like... considering that you're bringing back all the characters from the previous FE games... I honestly can't wait for Lucina to show up, imagine the catfight she would have with Lyn! XD Anywhom good luck to you author-san and hope you update soon, BTW will you be doing Hector's side and the Kushina missions? Or are you doing Eliwoods?
GraveBreaker chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
Well, I must say that was certainly worth the wait. A fantastic end to the arc.
That said, godsdammit Robin, you're already level 20, stop hogging all the exp (ha, I kid).
Minorly amused by Kayn's inevitable suffering at the hands of Wallace. Curious to see what comes out of that.
Robin... is probably going to have a lot of explaining to do if/when he sees Lucina again, although I'm actually kinda glad to see that he and Lyn kinda sorta got together?
Well, anyway, great chapter! Definitely going to be looking forward to when the next comes out! Keep up the fantastic work!
JL Davenport chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
Damn, I'm so happy this story is continuing! Haven't even read the latest update yet, just needed to say that. Really good to see more from ya
Greyjedi449t chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
Great ending to the Lyndis Arc.

Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Star Geman chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
MidnightFenrir...
why are you gathering the old heroes of Fire Emblem.
Dont tell me you are planning to let them fight against Grima alone. *bing*
WHOA dont tell the EVIL SIDE IS GATHERING TOO?!

Star Geman out.
Star Geman chapter 11 . 12/15/2016
Ok Ike is here .
I am sorry Grima, bro. You just lost.
Prepare yourself to get Ragnelled up in the ass.

Star Geman out.
L2X chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
First of all I just want to say, that was fast.
Second, wow this chapter, WOW. I really did not expect them to come out of the reeking box, but when they did woo boy did that escalate quickly and when I thought things would go left it went a hard right.
Thirdly Lyn. Man she is stubborn to go that far, but heartbreak is coming that's for sure.
And finally hopefully we get the dragon trio doing adventuring things or dragon trio bonding.
All in all what a chapter.