Reviews for Child of the Fell and Divine dragons
Doriria The StoryTeller chapter 11 . 10/12
Franchement, c'est vraiment du super boulot que tu fais ...
L'écriture est parfaitement naturelle, j'aurais pas dit que t'étais français avant d'aller sur ton profil _
Bref j'attends la suite avec impatience :D
Finally something worth reading besides lots of Robin X Lucina fluff. Your sense of humour is in the right place
Though I have some questions
1: Was Robin paired with anyone in Awakening? (not for OTP reasons)
2: Will he eventually recall everything and make it back to Ylisse?
The flashbacks are pretty good
Ethereal780 chapter 5 . 10/1
Robin doing Lightning's blazefire sabre stance?! Uber and total badassery right there! Um anywho cool story, I love your portrayal of Robin along with the other protagonists. Another plus are the tie-ins you make between Robin's awakening memories and now. Thanks for writing this and keep up the good work.
Komorebi-chama chapter 11 . 9/16
What a great story, I love every part of it.
The characters and how you manage to mix the different games and make it so naturally!
I completely agree not kill Lloyd and Linus and you let them join the army, I felt very sad when they die in the game, so I think is a good change, they would be a very good contribution to the team and on the other hand I love them (they are very handsome men).
There's just one thing I do not like (you can call it nonsense)...It bothers me a bit that you refer to Florina as a pink-haired girl...(I know it's not important, so you can just ignore me), but her hair is not pink...Serra's hair is pink, Florina's hair is more like a soft lavender or soft purple color.
Your story is fantastic, and I'll be waiting for you to update
yiggdrasill chapter 10 . 9/13
im calling for dual wield. of note though is that the earlier fire emblem games didnt show the tomes in battle, maybe he could just have them on him? he is after all a form of archsage as a grandmaster, could he not just channel it through his body? this would allow magic mixed with high level swordplay, maybe even a way to fuse it (i dont know use your imagination) one last thing, the weapon triangle is very much a game mechanic and while you have showed that an axe can beat a sword in the right hands i feel you should make an effort to "degame" it. why does the sword beat the axe? the axe a lance or the lance the sword? an idea to get you started would have the sword winning because of its greater finesse, alowing it to out maneuver the slow, heavy axe. the lance beats the sword because of superior reach. the axe can beat the lace by using its wide head to bat aside the long lance (something the sword is to narrow to do). of course, as you said (and as happens in game) someone with enough combat experience can overcome it. on the large i think you are doing very well, though robin hitting a comrade seems very ooc to me its a post chrom robin, maybe his friend rubbed off on him because it feels like a very chrom thing to do
yiggdrasill chapter 9 . 9/13
solid job on the chapter. the spelling is vastly improved and it makes it so much easier to read and understand what you are saying. some constructive criticism, your sentences dont really flow too well or could be worded better. i do like how you tie robins memories into the events going on around him, unusually feminine man? libra pops up and thats just the most obvious.
yiggdrasill chapter 8 . 9/11
im starting to really wonder about the other fire emblem characters. ah well, should be interesting to see where it leads.
yiggdrasill chapter 7 . 9/11
glad to see robin didnt kill the guy, it would have been shockingly out of character
yiggdrasill chapter 4 . 9/9
i really get the feeling robin learned blade work from priam, i just cant see lon'qu inspiring that reaction. there are many, MANY spelling and grammar mistakes but i congradulate you on writing anything in another language
venom828 chapter 11 . 9/8
This is my first time leaving a review for this story just wanted to say I am glad that you decided to write a story with robin in this fire emblem one that I really enjoy you have all that we want action romance and drama and comedy so please keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter.
themagebear chapter 3 . 9/7
If English isn't your first language, maybe have someone more familiar with it beta-read your pieces to iron out any errors.
themagebear chapter 2 . 9/7
I believe the word you're looking for is 'cheekily', or possibly 'confidently'.
themagebear chapter 1 . 9/7
Not bad, so far. Good set-up, nice pacing. You may want to do some proofreading. There are a few places where the errors go from merely annoying to interfering with clarity.
School chapter 11 . 9/3
I honestly thought that was going to be Kris at the end until name was said, i wonder what would happen if Kris meets Ike, they look so similar especially if you give him the white headband.
good chapter