Reviews for The one i desire
rmiser1994 chapter 10 . 4/14
I don't normally read death note related fics cause I don't really like the series (have watched all though years ago) but this one is really good! I sooo want to puch Light's Lights out! (or knee him ~ seems to work just fine! haha)
can't wait to read Ryuuk's reaction to him when he finds out! L & HP pairing soo cute! .
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 10 . 9/29/2016
Love It.
Noxaura Cille chapter 5 . 2/1/2016
You need a beta, a brain, and a semi-wide vocabulary to hook some readers. I fall into this category. Obviously, you lack 2/3 of the above. Goodbye ~Nox
Just saying chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Talking about bad grammar... do you, I don't know, have something to own up to?
Sakura Lisel chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
Harry should clobber Light for that. The git thinks that just because he FINALLY gets Harry to agree to ONE date with him, he can force his unwanted lips on Harry and not get the biggest beat down ever? *lol*
PersonThatExists chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
Personally I think L and Harry got to close to fast and that L is completely different but I kind of like it because it isn't really wasting any time on formalities.
Ana chapter 10 . 8/20/2015
Core story. Hope for Assn up-date
Aeronell Shadren chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
Really awesome, loving it so much!
PerdidoKitsune chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
wow that is awesome but please no mpreg!
d4rkf0x chapter 10 . 2/26/2015
This story is awesome. But I want Harry to give light such an ass kicking at the end, then kiss L in font of him...
JIMIRMA chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
You made Light into a dick, while I know he is mad, he isn't the type to show it so obviously. He has Misa his killer girlfriend, he wouldn't just flirt so openly knowing that she would kill the object of his "affections". Light is also damn intelligent, you made him seem like a below average dick, really and I mean really while he has his God complex, Light also has some serious class. He could be a young Voldemort charming, looking open and innocent, sneaky, possessive and selfish, having and ability to make a mother give up her firstborn or make someone kill for doesn't flirt, and if he did it would be subtle brushes of their hands, a gaze lingering to long, he would become friends then worm his way inside the heart of his target. I like Light, while I can ignore the rest of WTF moments like Harry being super good at magic, while he was barely knowledgeable about magic in school, him knowing a convenient translating spell which the headmasters of other schools didn't know use on their student for the tournament, the bizarre fact he set up a full business in matter of days in a foreign country and he as a just finished school and escaped from an evil government was comfortable with opening without the mental breakdown of epic the fact that L has very picky tastes and he wouldn't bother with small shops without reputation, a reputation that CANNOT be gained in a mere week no matter the taste of the food there. So yes there were some of the few I want to bang my head, because that makes more sense that these fact in the LIGHT. Seriously I am not saying you have to make him a misunderstood good guy or anything, but the way you wrote him is insultive to his awesomeness in the anime. Watch It maybe you will learn something, that creepy laugh, that charm, evil hmmmm Light. Sight. I read some very good stories where Light is positively nuts, dies gory deaths, is a rapist, a good guy, and those were some good stories. I really don't care what you do with him as long as it as a possibility for his character no matter how small to actually have that personality in the original .Yes, I am a Light fan also a Lelouch fan. Those guys give me shivers, having a pack of dogs full of rabies would be safer than those two guys in the same room. The dogs would maul you, but the humans would drive you insane and make you love them for that.
EveJHoang chapter 10 . 1/12/2015
Harry always is so forgiving... it pisses me off. Patient and zen I may be, but forgiving, I hardly am U.U
Nataly S. Potter chapter 5 . 1/1/2015
Sorry, i am going to stop reading now. nice enough romance, but this is soo ooc for harry, L and light, that i can't read anymore.
good luck
Death Rose - Matt-El chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Titles require capitalization. Encase you didn't know that
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Rather than calling it baby making, wouldn't it be love making?