Reviews for The one i desire
Redb4Black chapter 2 . 8/26
I just noticed but why would Akane and the other ladies know that Watari was a detective assistant and the detective was L? That's like absolutely impossible
Redb4Black chapter 6 . 6/13
Untrustworthy is one word
reyesrachel805 chapter 10 . 1/15
Has abandonado el fanfic o se lo has dado a alguien mas para que lo continue?
Scribleyellow chapter 1 . 1/4
I'm sorry can you please fix the 'I' in the story's title? It's driving me insane
kg.gutierrez76 chapter 5 . 12/12/2017
Aww it's so cute!

It's so sappy...

I kind of want someone to die now.
rmiser1994 chapter 10 . 4/14/2017
I don't normally read death note related fics cause I don't really like the series (have watched all though years ago) but this one is really good! I sooo want to puch Light's Lights out! (or knee him ~ seems to work just fine! haha)
can't wait to read Ryuuk's reaction to him when he finds out! L & HP pairing soo cute! .
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 10 . 9/29/2016
Love It.
Noxaura Cille chapter 5 . 2/1/2016
You need a beta, a brain, and a semi-wide vocabulary to hook some readers. I fall into this category. Obviously, you lack 2/3 of the above. Goodbye ~Nox
Just saying chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Talking about bad grammar... do you, I don't know, have something to own up to?
Sakura Lisel chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
Harry should clobber Light for that. The git thinks that just because he FINALLY gets Harry to agree to ONE date with him, he can force his unwanted lips on Harry and not get the biggest beat down ever? *lol*
PersonThatExists chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
Personally I think L and Harry got to close to fast and that L is completely different but I kind of like it because it isn't really wasting any time on formalities.
Ana chapter 10 . 8/20/2015
Core story. Hope for Assn up-date
Aeronell Shadren chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
Really awesome, loving it so much!
PerdidoKitsune chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
wow that is awesome but please no mpreg!
d4rkf0x chapter 10 . 2/26/2015
This story is awesome. But I want Harry to give light such an ass kicking at the end, then kiss L in font of him...