Reviews for The Unfortunate Incident Where We Walked In On Our Mentors Doing It
Shit shit im losing it this fic was everything i ever wanted and i soo dont ship batflash and i soooo am in love with this fic that i couldnt care less and im on verge of tears from how good it was ugh
GeneratorCat chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
SO funny! and sweet:)
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
OH MY GOD XDDDDDDDDDDDDD I can't even handle how great this was! I laughed WAAAAYYYYY too hard at like ALL of it but wow. BatFlash is a thing. My happiness right now. I really didn't think anyone else but me would see that! My two favorite couples in one Now all we need is Bart and Jaime and I'm good to go But if we kept it on the Bat Brat x Speedster train it would be Bart and Tim. ALL of the Speedster tops BD Except Bart. Most of the time. He's too cute But seriously, I ADORED reading this. I LOVE that Barry tops. He just...it feels so right. And the ending? So great. Almost that whole ending should be made into a shirt XDD It would be Black and Red, BirdFlash colors, and on the front it would say "Know when he loves you? When he chooses you over Alfred's cookies." With a little bat/bird symbol for Robin and the back would say "It's the power of his ass. Don't underestimate it." With a lightning bolt. OH MY GOD YESSSSSS. Permission to make this shirt?
Roses Wrath chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
0-0

Oh god, you put that image of Bats and Flash in my head... I'M scarred...

Anyways, great story anyway. '
FMAluvr1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
"All hail the mighty Alfred Pennyworth!"
I laughed so hard!
batman chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
stop making it gay you creep
AsorenRM chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
you should TOTALLY create another chapter for this! I mean I'm not gonna make you because it's yours but it's just a suggestion. Also even though I can not, whatsoever, imagine dick squeal, I think it would be cute if he did. The people who made young justice should get him to squeal. Anyway, I hope you continue this it's really amazing!
allan calderini chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Lol haven't read a good shot of this couple since ever. Good job.
Cheshire.Cat's.Witch chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
ALL HAIL THEE MIGHTY ALFRED!
xgoodnatured chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
omg this story was great! it might even be one of my favourite birdflash fanfic ;)
flashsome chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
HAHHAHAAHA
OMG I'm laughing so hard my jaw hurts
Can you make where Bruce tops?
KittyandSteve17 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I ead this a long time ago... you still havent updated! please!
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This... Made my day. While I do rather enjoy Birdflash (cough, have an obsession for, cough), I never thought I would go for Batman and Flash. I can see it now, though. Huh. I found this whole story to be incredibly cute, then hella awkward, but then incredibly cute again. Only you could do this.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This was great LOL! I hope it wasn't a one-shot. I could definitely stand to read more. Things like that talk with Alfred and Bruce and Barry walking in on the boys would be great. Plus I would love to read a story where Bruce and Barry have a relationship and all of the trouble that could come with it and this would be the perfect foundation for that.
Greenfeathers88 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Loved this! Great job, Wally and Dick are just too adorable! :)