Reviews for Silence
IpodPrincess chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
As someone who has dealt with this very issue this one shot was very meaningful and deep. well done!
Kaytopa chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Oh wow. That was so well written, yet not pretentious. I'm pretty sure you just put almost exactly what I went through a few years ago into words. I wonder, how did you get this fic so accurate, so simillar to what I'm sure many of us have gone through? If it's not too personal, are you Queer yourself, or did you have someone who'd gone through simillar experiences tell you about it? Or of course, just made a guess?

*favourites fic*

Jo.
Will Parry chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Wow! That was like a flashback for me. Good job, I know that there are probably a million of us out there who have had similar experiences.
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This is a sad story. I quite like this pairing, very interesting. This is a very realistic account of the feelings of insecurity, and loneliness.

Truly amazing.

CKC
Samael the Parselmouth chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I'm not into femslash but I gotta admit this is awesome.
fairy225 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
hermione should feel really, really lucky. everyone seems to have the hots for her. :) good fic.
BlackFireBird chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
VERY well written. I can nearly feel her silent anguish, and the frustration leading up to the masturbation scene was so suiting. Bravo, for a fic well done!
moony hare chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I loved your story. It's do well writen... Congratulations for your good job!

I was thinking... Would you let me translate it to Portuguese?
realized chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Wow, this story... It's just so... awesome! And the feelings you describe is only too familiar. You portray Ginny and emotions in general, fantastic!
Aviane chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Wow...

I just feel like crying after reading it,

but in a good way you know...)

All that pain is just, all to familiar...

I know you wrote this forever ago, but i'm still hoping for a happy ending.

I'm a sucker for happy endings

Nice story)
Black Perla chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Wow, perfct angst. I liked the way you protrayed Ginny's interior pain.
Blue-Zephyr chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
This story seems good, though the pairing is unusual. Keep up the story!
Sapphos-Daughter chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Wow, I can completely relate to what Ginny is going though. I hope you'll do a sequel, because it would be interesting to see what Hermione thinks.
NotSus chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I love this story. I've reread it more than a few times. :)
R. R. Grokesyn chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Wow. Your portrait of angst was perfect. That's one of the best angst stories I've ever read. Congrats D