Reviews for Between Battles
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
*sigh*
Oh boys! How we love thee and thy obliviousness.
I can just see the knights' faces when Merlin out-runs them all.
He does have to do a fair bit of running to help Gaius, save Arthur, do his chores, and save Camelot all in one day.
wryter501 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
loved this! just last night thought about that ep and how it started and went, how did they pick merlin to be the decoy? had half a thought to someday do a one-shot of what happened before, but this is great - and now i don't have to!
Nance chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Fantastic piece. Great characterization. Loved the end paragraph with Merlin's grumbling. Really enjoyed reading this.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Merlin is obviously much faster than anyone of them suspected. Even having not seen this episode, it was fun.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Worrying!Arthur but stubborn and not afraid to admit it to himself-that's really cute. :3 Thank you for the hidden scene. Now it's part of my headcanon collection.
Katerina Riley chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Cute! It's too bad they didn't actually show this; it would've been awesome!
Ilovethrstorys chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
It's really fun and funny. You capture both Arthur and Merlin pretty well. Thanks for posting.
Veilwuarrah chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I always did think it was Arthur's idea. He usually has lots of ideas, that usually irk our warlock. Some tend to be JUST to irk the warlock..Like that ceremonial hat he made Merlin wear.
Either way, a neat take on how Merlin ended up being chased by Caerleon's men wearing a knight's cape and chain-mail. Nicely done! ;)
mersan123 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Hey caldera,
Nice little one shot and up to your usual standards (which are always so high). Just love to see Merlin pull one over the knights and Arthur - especially as they seem to think him so weak and helpless.
Great giggle, thank you so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Lol. Well done. That was really good and entertaining.
Aerist chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Lol very clever , I loved this explaination so witty on the dialogue hehe
sarajm chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Way to go Merlin, that's showing them!
Very cute.
FeedtheFlames chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I always wanted to read a story about this! I like how you wrote it :) Great job!
LFB72 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Loved it! Merlin gets to show off physical feats as yet unkown and Arthur feels guilty. Does not get much better than that!