Reviews for Demons in Japan
Love's Little Dove chapter 3 . 7/6
Update this please! This story is wonderful!
WHY DO ALL THE GOOD OHSHC KUROSHITSUJI XOVERS STOP ON THE GOOD PARTS?! WHY?!
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 4/22
poor ciel :(
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 4/21
all I have to say to that is good luck *sarcastic smirk* ciel is particularly fond of chess and very skilled at it so that the will need all the luck the can get if they hope to stand a chance against him *sly smile*
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 4/20
it wont take the twins long to get on ciel's nerves which is sure to amuse Sebastian hehehe
Wolfcarnage chapter 3 . 4/14
Holy crabcakes I need more chappies, im'ma die! This fanfiction is ubber pawsome (\(3)/)
Wolfcarnage chapter 1 . 4/14
Pawsome 1st chappie! Can't wait to hit 'Next ' :D
UPDAAAATEEEEEE
SpringFallionLettuce chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Oh. My gosh. I LOVE THIS STORY! There aren't very many Ouran HSHC crossovers with Black Butler out there, and the amount of high quality ones (Like this one, for example) is very small, so this lovely work is like a heavenly sign! *smacks self* Okay, enough Viscount mode for one day. Anyway, I love it, and I cannot wait for chapter 4!
Kirstendonia chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
This is pretty fantastic. It's well written and the plot works. I wish you could bring in some of the seats descendents and maybe have it so that serving Ciel became a generational thing. Equivalent to a family business. It works out great if you don't too though. No pressure to mess with the plot to squeeze it in. I can't wait for your next update.
ryubin chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Please please update soon
Ninja Demon Alchemist Arin chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
mOAR!
Moniker Slash chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
Awesome! Keep going!
I don't know why, but I always find the Host Club's confusion over Sebastian so amusing. XD
I follow you, I follow you!
CeeBoo chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
Oh please continue this! it's really good!

I love the idea of Kyoya/Ciel, it's adorable.
KookieLuver chapter 3 . 3/16/2014