Reviews for She's Got a Way About Her
Guest chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
The thought of Rei and Kensuke adopting a kitten together is just too adorable for words!
Nena chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
Too lazy to log in. Anyways, finally got around to reading this story. Gotta say, it's an different take on any of the Eva fics I've bothered to read thus far (which isn't saying much...). So Shinji takes a fall right after reuniting with Asuka and Rei and Kensuke steadily grow closer to one another. Interesting. Have to say, Rei paired up with Kensuke is actually rather cute. Never thought of those two as a couple before.
FreckledBitches chapter 9 . 3/11/2010
Any chance of you finishing this?
jmj102 chapter 9 . 11/18/2006
Wow you finally updated, it was well worth the wait. NEVER TAKE THAT LONG AGAIN THOUGH ! RAH
Supercat chapter 8 . 10/9/2006
Gonna have to agree with Tezza there. It's a shame, I really liked this story.
Tezza1502 chapter 8 . 8/6/2006
Once again, a great story lies abandoned. (SIGH) Oh well, it was good while it lasted. Ciao! T
blockhed chapter 8 . 8/31/2004
hey you better finish this sitory homeboy cuz i really really like it and i dont want to think that shinji died!
Rusty Knights Productions chapter 8 . 8/7/2004
Great story. I hope you update soon, I want to see what happened to Shinji.

-Knight Two
Acidbuk chapter 8 . 6/26/2004
Oh my god you killed Shinji!

Great Chapter :) love the Shinji Spiraling into a uncontroalable downspin of self destruction and depresion to sort of find a kind of redemption and resolve to make a mense and then .. DIE XD

well maybe not die...we don't know if he's dead.

Like the Asuka stuff she's actually IS human.

"Old amandoned Buildings do not make good places to Stay" - WillZ Guide to Tokyo 3, first edition.
remmuss chapter 8 . 6/25/2004
Wow, it's been a long damn time, and the only reason I remember it was I thought it was a damn shame that this fic was abandoned.

Awesome to see you back and writing. Here's hoping you don't dissapear again, I can't wait for the next part.
dennisud chapter 8 . 6/24/2004
It took 2 YEARS to update?

Now i do take time to update as well ... but 2 YEARS!

Well either way it's nice to picked up this story and laid them out into a nother cliffhanger of sorts, though I think Shinji's the one in trouble now.

Please continue, and this time at least monthly!

dennisud
NateGold chapter 7 . 6/8/2004
Really wish you'd continue with this...Good stories need to be finished!

update! Please!
Night chapter 7 . 4/15/2004
You need to complete this story.
TokehGecko chapter 7 . 8/13/2003
Well, I love this story a lot.. But when will you release the next chapter? Asuka's IC, because she has lived through several difficult things in your fic and has now come to terms with her feelings. Impressive. Please release the next chapter out soon, it's really been a while..
Dalero chapter 7 . 3/24/2003
Out of curiosity, why did this story give up the ghost? It's very well written, and I would love to see it finished. The characters were well written and thought out, and the story's conclusion looks like it could be finished in a chapter or three. I guess I just hate to see excellent pieces of work remain unfinished.

Regardless, my hat's off to you, even now, several months after it's been published, you can still see the powerful effects of well a well written and quite intriguing story.