Reviews for Chamomile Tea
creatorX33 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Why have I never read this story?! Its fantastic!
AWESOMENESS100 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
It is good, the whole part. But, in the end, I can't imagine Beast Boy as ripped, I think he of him as scrawny. Slightly under average. And I don't think Raven would wear a lacy bra. A little OOC, but adds intensity.
Kifo Sotri chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I really enjoyed this story, although it seemed a bit compressed.
Linables chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Beautiful! :)
InsanitysCandy chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
OMG soooooo Good! I love how you even go into details about her powers going sorta beserk when she is emotional :) Please keep writing BBRAE! You are just soo talented :)
OnyxKatana chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Aww... that was cute! I'm not such a massive BBRae fan, but this was reallly fluffy and cute and just 'awwww'! Forgive my extensive vocabulary. It's true, Rae undermines herself wayyy too much. Like bordering on unhealthy. It's nice that BB is able to bring her out of her shell. It just proves that saying, "Opposites attract." I like the way BB's so conveniently forward in asking Rae out! Rae looks really beautiful from the image I've conjured up in my mind from the description. BB's real lucky. It's so well-written. Expressing the soft underlying love without plastering it all over the poor hapless reader like, "LOOK AT MEEEEEE! LOOK AT THE ABSOLUTE GUSHING LOOOVEEEEEE!"
Somehow, I've always felt that BBRae have never been that stereotypical couple. They've always done stuff their own way, never going by the rulebook. And it's good; Love never was meant to be a bandwagon.
Who knew tea was so healthy for relationships? ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
It was freaking awesome :) love it
Bluedog197 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
DUDE THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME and my word's exactly it really was escalated it was like having a nice dinner and then BAM! surprise. i'm like dancing in my seat at how cute it was so indescribable work see it's so good i have no word's to explain it but terrific job and i wish you luck for any more story's peace.
Kaarlinaa chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Love it lol
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Kissy kissy smooch smooch!
JasonVUK chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
THAT WAS AWESOME! XD Love scenes are riding a bike you never forget :3
Thebookthief18 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
What an awesome one shot! I don't like one shots very often, but I loved yours! the whole thing was like 5 chapters just pushed into a whole story! I loved it! Thanks for making my BBRae week!
With thanks,
The book thief
P.S. I loved the name of the story!