Reviews for Dinner and a Date
Princessa Mia chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
So sweet! I live the idea that it's from an outsiders point of view.
TempduLoupe chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
No use in asking for her number at all!
kittymyth96 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Very good, very funny, I would love to read more stories like this -
kehwie chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This was fun!

Goodness, how big is the Slitheen family? Or were you just using shorthand for aliens from that same planet?

I love you for using dived correctly. :)
remuslupin31060 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I love the parts when the Dictor was being all sweet and caring, like when picked her up so she wouldn't step on broken glass and when he called her honey while looking for ice cream. That said, I also like that you wrote about how he knew her well enough to know that she could hold her own against the monsters. Good job! :)
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Wow, that was amazing! Poor Andrew, he just doesn't know *ahem* WHO he's competing with, does he?
BlueHummingbird101 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Yay - love this too! It was nice that there was storyline as well as just fluff. I do also really like it when the Doctor and/or River is watched from the outside, from the point of view of a 'normal' person. Thx so much! :)
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
aw, poor Andrew :)
Capuli chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Busy woman, she is.
expectomarie chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
have you ever tried Pistachio ice cream? It's quite good. This story is also great, good job.
Hpdwlotr24 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
They're so cute! I love how even an outsider can see rivers taken ;) this was one of those fics where I could actually see the characters in my mind, and hear their voices, it was awesome :)