Reviews for Three Years
SexyPepperoni chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Holy Kraken! This was awesome. How do you do it, TLSW?! HOW?! Such talent it scares me. I wonder what you have planned for this. Will you show Trigon's human form like most other stories? Hmmmm. You can only tell. Update fast!
SexyPepperoni chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This is a nice beginning to a story here. Another AU from you means another pleasant ride from me. You are the ultimate writer, bro. In my book and in my favorites list. First chapter really caught my attention, that's good. You pay attention in school, little giirrrrlllll. Just kidding, I won't tease. Very talented indeed for your age. Onward!
c1c2c3c4 chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Damn these are long chapters! congrats, girl! doing better as this writing rollercoaster progresses. i wish you the best of luck. (i lovvvvveeeee this chapter)
c1c2c3c4 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THIS STORY IS COMING OUT PERF. EVEN IF THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER I'M LOVING IT MORE THAN I SHOULD. YOU'RE A GENIOUS ON PAPER.
Sweetums14 chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
I love this!
JasonVUK chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
oh dear :c I wonder what's gunna happen. Poor present Gar. He seems so heart broken Q_Q I'm so sad!.
VioletEmerald chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Yay chapter two! I love this story so far, can't wait for the next chapter
Kaarlinaa chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Cute continue !
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Thanks so much for the dedication. I'm honored.

I'm loving it so far. You seem to be doing well for using the first person point of view. Raven's hair did caught me off guard, and upon reading that it was a bob cut, for a moment there I was imagining her with Rock Lee's hair from Naruto, though this is my own fault. I've clearly been reading way too much Naruto.

It did catch my attention, and I may have started over thinking her hair. I was wondering whether your choice in her hair style was something more of a whim or if it's part of the plot. Of course you don't have to answer, and I can just find out with the plot.

I found myself paying more attention to the past, while skimming over the few paragraphs of Gar waiting for Raven and I think transitioning into the next memory. Although, it could just be me; I tend to be an impatient person, and as such I'm an impatient reader.

I look forward to reading more.
Renton-torston chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
espero el siguiente capitulo con ansias
JasonVUK chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
A very good first chapter _ I wonder what's keeping her. :c I hope they'll be together in the end Q_Q

:D I'm really looking forward to the rest of it _
Kaarlinaa chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
omg i love it lol. Very good continue!