Reviews for In a Single Bound
Soupsdone chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
I enjoy enjoyed reading this. I love the cross over. Will you be finishing this? Hope so, you are a great writer, love your stories.
Dharia McLahan chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
Love it
Please i'll be waiting for the next chapter...
I really realy love it
Emma chapter 3 . 9/8/2015
This was interesting to read would love to have an update with some more chapters.
Mitchy1327 chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
When I first started reading I was confused, then it all started to make sense. Your story's plot is genius! Even if it makes me internally cry for Felicity when she had to leave Oliver, but an interesting story none the less. My only hope would be that Felicity could go get Oliver and they could be kick-ass vigilantes together! I don't know, it's just an idea. Either way, this fanfic is one I'm gonna be watching. Update please! I'm dying to know what happens next!
Spitfire303 chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
Awesome :D i really enjoy this :)
Roxanna3THG chapter 3 . 4/11/2015
I like it .but don't put kara and roy together poor thea
Ookami Sakura chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
squee! I hope you update! I thought this chapter was adorable!
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
WHOA:)
Deborah chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
I love that he wants to knit him a sweater. I bet he learned how to knit in his past time.
Bellamora chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
excellent chapter. thanks for continuing the story. I thought it was over! :) great surprise!
NorthernLights25 chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
I'm so glad you updated this story! I absolutely loved this chapter, especially the relationship between Kara and Clark. Great job. :)
Toomuchloveforthisworld chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Oh my gosh. A lot happened in this chapter, but all I can think about is Clark sitting in a rocking chair knitting Roy a sweater. Its so adorable! Ha. Okay, I think that this chapter was wonderful. It set up more of the plotline efficiently while also giving in to some cute banter. And the fact that you said the weather was throwing a bitchfit was the best thing I've seen. Ever. Hah. I can't wait for the next update!
CamJ chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
It's awesome :)
I can't wait to see Lois meet Kara !
keelsxoxo chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Ahh this is a really good story cant wait for the next chapter
farmgirl1964 chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
This story is so cool! I'm glad to see more of it. Well done! Worth the wait. More, please?