Reviews for Eight Again
The March Hatter chapter 5 . 7/27/2007
by fan-fic comics, do you mean doujinshi? that sounds really cool . . . . i'll hafta check it out some time.
Solar chapter 4 . 3/1/2005
This is quite an interesting story
Kit the Ice Elf chapter 7 . 8/24/2004
Hey! I love this story! Kaiba is so cute! For some reason, I've imagined a story where he gets hit in the head and beleives he's younger, but I've never had the courage to write it down. But now that I've seen it down on paper, I love the idea! It's so kawaii!

Um...I couldn't find the address of the comic version of this and I was wondering if you might be able to e-mail the site to me. I really would like to read the comic, but I don't know where to go. So...if you could?...I'd really appreciate it.

You have a really good talent. You should keep on writing, and maybe put up an original story. Never stop beleiveing in what you can do! You rock!

Well, I gotta go. It's dinner time now.

Much love,

Kit

P.S. Please please PLEASE send me the e-mail address. Thanx!
PrincessGarnetTribal chapter 7 . 4/27/2003
Shwe! I liked this story! It was kawaii, sad, and humorous and I really liked it

-Garnet
marthfan1102 chapter 8 . 2/2/2003
Interesting!
yebunom77 chapter 8 . 1/11/2003
a month later, i cought the last chapter. _

I LOVE IT! ITS SO CUTE! _
caprice chapter 8 . 12/30/2002
oh man that story was so great i dont think that there was anything wrong with it

it had very seriouse aspects as well as funny parts you should be the one writing yugioh not those idiots who own the show no wait this story should be made into

a movie wow that was the greatest i look forward to reading more of your work
T-sama chapter 8 . 12/29/2002
AAAhhh! I missed that update too! *cries* oh well I found it now! Kano Kari draws really good! The comic is so funny! Look at the comic too people! That site is one of my favorites even though I don't like fanarts...but I LOVE THAT SITE AND THIS STORY SO MUCH! I will be looking foward to your driving test fanfic!_~
lilchibifirefly chapter 8 . 12/18/2002
wwooowwwww...SPELLING MISTAKES! *G*

random person: WHAT THE-...

what she MEANT was, great story.

mushy ending! X_x

rp: -explains- she means that the ending was kinda too emotional.

IMAGINARY PEOPLE!

rp: -opens mouth- -blinks- -tears- I AM NOT IMAGINARY! -runs off-

-scratches head- who said i was talkin' 'bout you?

another random person: -sigh- must you people ALWAYS do stupid things? during reviews? sheesh...

-points- 'NOTHER IMAGINAARRRIATION!

arp: -_- ya think?
Chibi-Cloud chapter 8 . 12/11/2002
*siffle...* poor Seto...
setobessed chapter 8 . 12/7/2002
man, i miss your update.

It's okay, i got it now.

I LOVE THIS STORY!
Code name Messiah chapter 8 . 12/4/2002
awww that ended nicely, but why was this rated r? 0.0
ITSAME chapter 8 . 12/3/2002
WAH! It's over? Nooooooo! Well, the ending was kind of...short...but I still liked it! _ Great story and the comic is so cute! _ Go look at the comic, people! _
setobsessed chapter 7 . 11/29/2002
Wow. Seto's so smart. when can i be expecting for another chapter? SOON right
Gege-kat chapter 7 . 11/27/2002