Reviews for Naruto Shippuuden: Botsuraku
Anarane Sindanarie chapter 2 . 8/31
Please update soon! I love this story and it's prequel. I have been looking forward to the next chapter since I found this story! Please please please update soon.
Kragh50 chapter 2 . 8/26
Really great stories, I hope you didn't forgot about them
Zeus501 chapter 2 . 8/23
dude, the story before this is really good, but i was wondering if you could make it so that naruto learns some kenjutsu?
since naruto with a sword is badass
littleditto chapter 2 . 7/29
Looking good. Looking forward to finding out what happens next.
thelonelyjinchuuriki chapter 2 . 7/26
Why oh why haven't you updated yet? *cries Lee style* Your other stories are great but this will always be my favorite. please update soon
Brennan13 chapter 2 . 6/25
So has this been given up on? It's been over a year... Be a real shame. This is very entertaining and original and has a lot of potential if the story that came before is anything to go off of
Cant wait for more. Certainly more interesting than allt of the fics out there that just type canon over and over.
urbansquidly chapter 2 . 5/30
Please continue this story
steve chapter 2 . 5/23
I hope you get to continue this story, it is one of my favorite. can't wait to read the rest. excellent story.
TheExilez chapter 2 . 5/17
Could we get word on whether this is on a long hiatus or been abandoned? It's an amazing fic, I can't wait for it to be picked back up if it will be.
beisenman1892 chapter 2 . 4/28
This series is one of the best i have ever read from this site, so kudos to you. I love the idea of SIPA and i especially love what you did with Sasuke. Cant wait for more.
The Poarter chapter 2 . 4/26
I want an update. NOW!
Malix2 chapter 2 . 4/25
This has been a rather good series so far. It's too bad this story hasn't been updated in over a year now.
mas capitulos por favor
bloodydeath13 chapter 2 . 4/17
Would love to read more please continue this story