Reviews for Naruto Shippuuden: Botsuraku
Chuckling-Ghost chapter 2 . 8/17
I somehow very much doubt I'm going to get another chapter of this given how long it's been on hiatus, which is quite a bummer since I was very much enjoying it. -_-

Another chapter would be very much appreciated.
Shinobi chapter 2 . 8/7
Why would you abandon this? If you were going to be so unreliable, why bother making a sequel in the first place. You should have just found a good stopping point to end the story earlier, some kind of conclusion so people don't feel like they've wasted their time reading this shit.
Aorta Heartless chapter 2 . 7/28
I'm guess many many people have asked, but is there an update in the works?
Whatever Works chapter 2 . 7/25
Another chapter please!
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 2 . 7/25
Great story! Hope you update again someday.
I wish there was more romance scenes, I think you write them decently well, and they help balance out all the intrigue dialog.
Kit Niec chapter 2 . 7/1
Love it, wish you would update soon.
the froggy ninja chapter 2 . 6/15
So I really liked the first story and I'm interested to see where this goes. Also I kinda want to see naruto at least unlock the third stage of his chains. Please continue this story if it's not too much trouble.
avidreaded chapter 2 . 6/4
Look this story is awesome, the idea is awesome, the direction it's going in is awesome so why in the fuck hasn't this been updated in nearly 2 years.
Astroman1000 chapter 2 . 6/3
Welp I binge read the first part and god it was amazing and this looks good especially if it's going to be anything like the first one but... It's been almost two years so like will you update this ever again? It's so good... I truly truly hope you do...
Can't wait til the next chapter
Thx ;)
Father Anime chapter 2 . 5/26
We need another chapter. The first part of the Sips was awesome. We need you to just uploaded lime 15. Chapters
urbansquidly chapter 1 . 5/26
Please update this FanFic. I love this story line. PLLLSSSSSS
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 2 . 5/14
Damn, man. I read first part in 3 days, I come for the sequel, and all I see it's been in coma for over 2 years. Please, continue it!
I miss the updates for this story. It and SIPA are my favorite Naruto fics. I hope you have some romance scenes between Naruto/Karin/Fuu.
Amoknystrom chapter 2 . 5/11
You have a wonderful story going on with both this and the prequel. I really hope you don't let it die or sit on hiatus for to long but I understand that sometimes you just can't write a story until you get inspiration for it. So I will wait until that inspiration strikes you and then happily keep reading.
MeowChan88 chapter 1 . 4/21
wish you would continue this