Reviews for Naruto Shippuuden: Botsuraku
Reisbig2009 chapter 2 . 5/17
Not going to lie, I was looking forward to reading the sequel but with only one real chapter that did not work that well. Hope you update it sometime soon!
Wulfyre chapter 2 . 5/8
Hello?
Anybody home?
Has the training facility been abandoned?
...Anyone sell good sake here?
halo4hire chapter 2 . 5/6
Yay another Shippuden sequel that got abandoned. Crap baskets. I very very very very much enjoyed sipa too. Oh well, guess it's on to another story
edy-chan chapter 2 . 3/9
It makes me really sad to see that you havent updated in ages. I just finished reading the first part of the story and it was amazing, but then I checked for the sequel and it only has 2 chapters and hasnt been updated in 3 years, lets hope seeing the reviews willl remind you to finish this story, it would be a shame to leave it to waste. We believe in you! Do your best :D
Usagi chapter 2 . 2/5
I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER! please update soon so we can continue to enjoy this amazing story you've written.
DeiStarr chapter 2 . 1/23
This series is absolutely incredible! I love it!
spartan773 chapter 2 . 1/19
I agree with Madara lmfao XD nah but you really should update
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Such good progress was made in this! You shouldn't give up on it! Please update again!
Madra uzemaki chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
Update the damn story asshole I need it now
death390 chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
Is this still being written?
Bookworm chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
I've read both this pic and Naruto:SIPA and I can't wit to read more. The idea is great and I just couldn't stop reading them. Please update soon.
WhiteFangDarkClaw chapter 2 . 11/11/2016
Please update
Sam239 chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
Please update must have more!
Oddballzebra chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
Why the hell hasn't this been updated?
Chuckling-Ghost chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
I somehow very much doubt I'm going to get another chapter of this given how long it's been on hiatus, which is quite a bummer since I was very much enjoying it. -_-

Another chapter would be very much appreciated.