Reviews for Naruto Shippuuden: Botsuraku
littleditto chapter 2 . 2h
Looking good. Looking forward to finding out what happens next.
thelonelyjinchuuriki chapter 2 . 7/26
Why oh why haven't you updated yet? *cries Lee style* Your other stories are great but this will always be my favorite. please update soon
Brennan13 chapter 2 . 6/25
So has this been given up on? It's been over a year... Be a real shame. This is very entertaining and original and has a lot of potential if the story that came before is anything to go off of
Cant wait for more. Certainly more interesting than allt of the fics out there that just type canon over and over.
urbansquidly chapter 2 . 5/30
Please continue this story
steve chapter 2 . 5/23
I hope you get to continue this story, it is one of my favorite. can't wait to read the rest. excellent story.
TheExilez chapter 2 . 5/17
Could we get word on whether this is on a long hiatus or been abandoned? It's an amazing fic, I can't wait for it to be picked back up if it will be.
beisenman1892 chapter 2 . 4/28
This series is one of the best i have ever read from this site, so kudos to you. I love the idea of SIPA and i especially love what you did with Sasuke. Cant wait for more.
The Poarter chapter 2 . 4/26
I want an update. NOW!
Malix2 chapter 2 . 4/25
This has been a rather good series so far. It's too bad this story hasn't been updated in over a year now.
mas capitulos por favor
bloodydeath13 chapter 2 . 4/17
Would love to read more please continue this story
Crystal M. Key chapter 2 . 3/24
I'm excited for this story to be continued! Thank you!
Hi, loved your first part of the store series, when are you going to get the ball rolling for this again?
NoFocus chapter 2 . 3/10
Well i just marathon read the prequel and this beginning of your new story. I have to say I'm impressed. I think while there might be some flaws in this story there are also a lot of things I really like about it. First and foremost is that you cover a lot of time quickly. I believe you haven't even hit 200k words yet and already you're at the 4th shinobi war. This is exceptionally fast ,and while itself isn't super special, when you throw in that your writing quality is also quite good it makes for a lot of fun progress that is very entertaining. I also like that you don't focus an exorbitant amount of time on Naruto's love life. Some stories are just better with a lot of action and a quick, uncomplicated romance injection every now and then. Overall I really like your story and hope you'll continue writing it. Thanks for your hard work.