Reviews for Naruto Shippuuden: Botsuraku
The Poarter chapter 2 . 4/26
I want an update. NOW!
Malix2 chapter 2 . 4/25
This has been a rather good series so far. It's too bad this story hasn't been updated in over a year now.
mas capitulos por favor
bloodydeath13 chapter 2 . 4/17
Would love to read more please continue this story
Crystal M. Key chapter 2 . 3/24
I'm excited for this story to be continued! Thank you!
Hi, loved your first part of the store series, when are you going to get the ball rolling for this again?
NoFocus chapter 2 . 3/10
Well i just marathon read the prequel and this beginning of your new story. I have to say I'm impressed. I think while there might be some flaws in this story there are also a lot of things I really like about it. First and foremost is that you cover a lot of time quickly. I believe you haven't even hit 200k words yet and already you're at the 4th shinobi war. This is exceptionally fast ,and while itself isn't super special, when you throw in that your writing quality is also quite good it makes for a lot of fun progress that is very entertaining. I also like that you don't focus an exorbitant amount of time on Naruto's love life. Some stories are just better with a lot of action and a quick, uncomplicated romance injection every now and then. Overall I really like your story and hope you'll continue writing it. Thanks for your hard work.
Knight'sShade chapter 2 . 3/4
Any chance this will be,updated soon?
chronodaimon chapter 2 . 3/3
Please update soon.
brnmac560 chapter 2 . 3/2
When do you plan to continue this story?
janeway74656kat chapter 2 . 2/27
Love it can wait for Jiraiya to get there.
imnotraven16 chapter 2 . 2/26
excellent story
Shalk Zailackar chapter 2 . 2/22
Awesome story! I really liked the prequel to this story as well!
hughfj08 chapter 2 . 2/16
It's a shame this has been left behind.
I'm sure a rebirthing of this sequel would be much appreciated
S3rgeant-Sarcasm chapter 2 . 2/6