Reviews for Unwanted Wanting
Just found this story and it's awesome! (Love Cruel Desire, too), wondering if you are going to finish it?
DanielaPoulain chapter 3 . 5/25
Please update! I really really really liked the first capthers and them I realize theres nothing new since 2014 :( :( :( keep writing please! Btw I'm also reading your others fics soooo please update! (I'm so sorry if my english is not the best, I'm from Venezuela)
twilightlover127 chapter 3 . 5/21
I know you haven't updated this story in like two years but you should totally finish this story after cruel desire! I would love to read about what would happen with their relationship! So please update this because I would be so happy!
jay7795 chapter 3 . 4/13
Finally a story that doesn't have Bella caving into the "mating" bond she has with Edward. Can't wait to see how he tries to win her over.. lol!
I really like that Bella is her own person. Her body may crave Edwards but her mind is something else. Really enjoyed this chapter!
Looking forward to the next one
jay7795 chapter 2 . 4/13
Damn! He didn't waste time claiming her and she didn't really put up a fight.. lol! That mating call seriously put them both in a haze.
Carlisle took the "in-laws" away so that they didn't hear Bella in such a state. I can respect that no parents what's to know their child is getting it on.
Look forward to seeing bitchy Bella
jay7795 chapter 1 . 4/11
Wow! That's one hell of a start definitely got my attention. I like finding those rare and odd stories.
How can a blood test determine what human mates with what vamp? And a question package? I mean ever heard of a phone or better yet wait til you meet the person. Lol!
I noticed you haven't updated this since 2014, do u plan to update this one? I hate to get hooked and not see it to the end
Please let me know :)
Yes I am reading your other two stories :)
OhThoseGoldenEyes chapter 3 . 3/31
Do you plan to continue?
wantonlytoread chapter 3 . 1/21
Wow you really have left us all hanging. Maybe this year you will add the next chapter... Please ?
Bad Ass Female Fighter chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Why didn't they just run away?
EternityAnd1 chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
I love this, please Update!
MAD chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
HEY UMM...YOU *%& %& DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT YOU WERE DOING SUCH AN AMZING JOB AND YOU WONT EVEN FINISH THIS STORY? GO TO H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS! I L;OVE THIS STORY! so ya know ... finish it?
Danikae chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
You need to write more please, please, please, please
zebraprintlover101 chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
Update! -begs with tear- please!:)
brit chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
Please update soon
Pozemom chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Good story. I'm interested in the plot and look forward to seeing Bella commit to Edward.