Reviews for Unwanted Wanting
Please write more
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
AHHHHHHH THIS STORY IS AMAZING PLEASE UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
mommymac0508 chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
Oh my I can see she will fight this hard heheheheheheh more please
marlane chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
will this ever be finished?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Just found this story and it's awesome! (Love Cruel Desire, too), wondering if you are going to finish it?
DanielaPoulain chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
Please update! I really really really liked the first capthers and them I realize theres nothing new since 2014 :( :( :( keep writing please! Btw I'm also reading your others fics soooo please update! (I'm so sorry if my english is not the best, I'm from Venezuela)
twilightlover127 chapter 3 . 5/21/2016
I know you haven't updated this story in like two years but you should totally finish this story after cruel desire! I would love to read about what would happen with their relationship! So please update this because I would be so happy!
jay7795 chapter 3 . 4/13/2016
Finally a story that doesn't have Bella caving into the "mating" bond she has with Edward. Can't wait to see how he tries to win her over.. lol!
I really like that Bella is her own person. Her body may crave Edwards but her mind is something else. Really enjoyed this chapter!
Looking forward to the next one
jay7795 chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
Damn! He didn't waste time claiming her and she didn't really put up a fight.. lol! That mating call seriously put them both in a haze.
Carlisle took the "in-laws" away so that they didn't hear Bella in such a state. I can respect that no parents what's to know their child is getting it on.
Look forward to seeing bitchy Bella
jay7795 chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Wow! That's one hell of a start definitely got my attention. I like finding those rare and odd stories.
How can a blood test determine what human mates with what vamp? And a question package? I mean ever heard of a phone or better yet wait til you meet the person. Lol!
I noticed you haven't updated this since 2014, do u plan to update this one? I hate to get hooked and not see it to the end
Please let me know :)
Yes I am reading your other two stories :)
OhThoseGoldenEyes chapter 3 . 3/31/2016
Do you plan to continue?
wantonlytoread chapter 3 . 1/21/2016
Wow you really have left us all hanging. Maybe this year you will add the next chapter... Please ?
Bad Ass Female Fighter chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Why didn't they just run away?
EternityAnd1 chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
I love this, please Update!