Reviews for Special Training
Yonshin chapter 6 . 10/12
Well really a exquisite lemon, but the think I don't like in almost every Naruto lemon is that ALWAYS had the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu gang bang. I know all of them are Naruto, but she can't be satisfied with only one? For me it's like saying: "You can't satisfy me all by yourself so I need more people to fuck me", and that's really a whore think. And it had a problem with another think he wouldn't feel the clones orgasms after they disappear, the only thing that come to him is the chakra and what he "Learned", the feeling he don't get it, after all if the feels get transmited than he would be in a lot of pain if a clone is punched. If he has a fucking big harem in a fic, and he really is a lot tired of fucking then Kage Bunshin is the way out, but it doesn't need to be a lot of clones for just one woman. Sorry I gott angry about it after the third consecutive fic of Clones Fucking, and yes I don't like gang bangs it make the female in the story look like a whore.
BitteOrca chapter 6 . 9/18
Any chance he gets more education sometime?
macxguevara chapter 6 . 8/19
Pease continue this story. Every scene is written very well, especially the small details about the sex haha. I like when Tsunade teases, I can really imagine how the scenes go. Damn she's a one hot woman!
Shawn chapter 6 . 6/23
I don't why? But I like Naruto and Tsunade paring..
Kikia chapter 6 . 4/26
I love it when Naruto had a threesome
Silber D. Wolf chapter 6 . 4/18
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
I love it
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
Yeah I'm alright with that last command. Hehe
Shisoukengo chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
Not bad, though honestly speaking, the addition of Naruto's clones into the sex scenes was a bit of a turn off. Reminded me too much of those lame Naruto doujins that are out there (except for the ones by Naruho, I LOVE those doujins). I think the sex scenes would've done better without them. Kudos on the story though.
goku90504 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
"what the fuck is wrong with you man" -(quoted from the chapter)
tsunade would not speak that way she doesn't typically use strong cussing unless drunk and saying man at the end is usually a masculine way of speaking also naruto has better self control than to be easily seduced into giving up secrets ... though the sakura scene was pretty good though Ouch on the hinata part of the scene

also why would tsunade be down on naruto asking out sakura (tsunade likes sakura ... in a teacher student sort of way last i saw)

why has naruto suddenly gone chest perv? if naruto wanted a pair of breasts to grope he has sexy no jutsu and kage bushin

over all i like the idea but the execution could have been better

to clarify i don't have a problem with naruto liking big breasts my problem is his jaraiya level lack of self control in regards to them
why would naruto sitting with tsunade be unusual? everyone should know how well they get along as some level of friends so him spending time with her should not be remarkable on it's own if anything his sneaking would make him stand out more

not only is he young he's got some sort of healing ability and stamina out the wazzoo he should be good to go for at least 5 or 6 times

why the week between sessions? there shouldn't be anything they did that naruto wouldn't be fully recovered from by morning ...

they stop after he came only once? with his physical condition he should be able to keep going for several times
and there is always the option to let him eat her out to a few orgasms before the actual fucking if he can't last long enough

aside from the few points mentioned above a fairly good story i would have shared my concerns in a PM with the author but their PM's are turned off
Destroyerz123 chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Are you going to do a sequel?
Da Fox chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
Damn, that was some fine work, son. I gotta say, you really are one of the better writers on this site. I really hope there's a sequel to this fic, maybe with more Naruto/Tsunade/Shizune action.

Great job. Looking forward to whatever you put out next.
Have a Little Feith chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
See, there's the problem. He's actually trying. He gets more girls to like him just by being himself. I mean, come on, even if the girls are non-canon (which they shouldn't be, it'd be much more interesting), he still managed to get their attention without even trying.
Beowulf chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
Disappointing that you've chosen to end this story so soon. I would have liked to have seen Naruto apply what he's learned with some of the women he dreamed about.
Melyway chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
Sorry about earlier. I didn't know you were finished with the story. I really love it! I hope you write another story real soon.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »