Reviews for Special Training
Kikia chapter 6 . 4/26
I love it when Naruto had a threesome
Silber D. Wolf chapter 6 . 4/18
great
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
I love it
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
Yeah I'm alright with that last command. Hehe
Shisoukengo chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
Not bad, though honestly speaking, the addition of Naruto's clones into the sex scenes was a bit of a turn off. Reminded me too much of those lame Naruto doujins that are out there (except for the ones by Naruho, I LOVE those doujins). I think the sex scenes would've done better without them. Kudos on the story though.
goku90504 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
"what the fuck is wrong with you man" -(quoted from the chapter)
tsunade would not speak that way she doesn't typically use strong cussing unless drunk and saying man at the end is usually a masculine way of speaking also naruto has better self control than to be easily seduced into giving up secrets ... though the sakura scene was pretty good though Ouch on the hinata part of the scene

also why would tsunade be down on naruto asking out sakura (tsunade likes sakura ... in a teacher student sort of way last i saw)

why has naruto suddenly gone chest perv? if naruto wanted a pair of breasts to grope he has sexy no jutsu and kage bushin

over all i like the idea but the execution could have been better

to clarify i don't have a problem with naruto liking big breasts my problem is his jaraiya level lack of self control in regards to them
ch3
why would naruto sitting with tsunade be unusual? everyone should know how well they get along as some level of friends so him spending time with her should not be remarkable on it's own if anything his sneaking would make him stand out more

not only is he young he's got some sort of healing ability and stamina out the wazzoo he should be good to go for at least 5 or 6 times

why the week between sessions? there shouldn't be anything they did that naruto wouldn't be fully recovered from by morning ...

ch4
they stop after he came only once? with his physical condition he should be able to keep going for several times
ch5
and there is always the option to let him eat her out to a few orgasms before the actual fucking if he can't last long enough

aside from the few points mentioned above a fairly good story i would have shared my concerns in a PM with the author but their PM's are turned off
Destroyerz123 chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Are you going to do a sequel?
Da Fox chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
Damn, that was some fine work, son. I gotta say, you really are one of the better writers on this site. I really hope there's a sequel to this fic, maybe with more Naruto/Tsunade/Shizune action.

Great job. Looking forward to whatever you put out next.
Have a Little Feith chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
See, there's the problem. He's actually trying. He gets more girls to like him just by being himself. I mean, come on, even if the girls are non-canon (which they shouldn't be, it'd be much more interesting), he still managed to get their attention without even trying.
Beowulf chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
Disappointing that you've chosen to end this story so soon. I would have liked to have seen Naruto apply what he's learned with some of the women he dreamed about.
Melyway chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
Sorry about earlier. I didn't know you were finished with the story. I really love it! I hope you write another story real soon.
dbtiger63 chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
When you have had the best, why mess with the rest?!

Though after Hinata initial response to Naruto, she deserves to see what she passed up. He needs a new maid, maybe? ;D

Thanks

DB
Melyway chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter!
war sage chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
Good chapter
Cerulean Knight chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
Was that the end? Is that a hint to a sequel? It looks like it, it also looks like Naruto is going to be tapping ass all over the elemental nations.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »