Reviews for Heart and Soul
BLav527 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This was so lovely and amazing and perfect and THEM! I loved it!
Cupid's Heart of Gold chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Good Lord, I cannot think of an adjective to describe how excellent this was. I had to settle for excellent because the limitations of the English language and of technology make it I possible for me to share with you the absolute joy that I felt the entire time I was reading this story.

The story was perfect in every way, impossible to improve through either addition or subtraction. The characterizations were sublime. The creativity of plot and staging of scenes wonderful. The interweaving with canon seamless. And the most epically awesome ending to a story in history!

This, this is why Ron and Hermione are not just some form of wish fulfillment and why Ron is perfectly capable of keeping Hermione happy! Regardless of what some might say about it.

I'm not sure what was the more impressive feat achieved by Ron: winning an unconditional surrender from Hermione in an argument or by loving her so perfectly that she feels comfortable enough to admit she's wrong and be totally vulnerable to him. Well done either way.

And well done to you!
nellysh chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
super, einfach fantastisch
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Even though I am a die hard Harry/Ginny fan, I loved this story! Ron sure knows how to be persistent when he feels strongly about something, and it was wonderful seeing just how their love developed over the years. I just hope his two words he said for his vows don't come back to bite him in the rear! ;) I would love to see what he'd written down for his vows...maybe you could write a little continuation that details when he shares the real vows with her later on? (*Hint, Hint!)
THEPrincessx chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Ha! Very cute!
hprbdfan chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
The ending to this story though! So funny, I completely love it. Amazing job.
-Iliana
SugarDee chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
It's such a sweet story! I like the ending especially. Good job :)
Anne Mary Ellen chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I would have loved it if u continue writing... Your stories are brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Oh my goodness, I love this. This story tells & shows so much that we wanted to see in Ron & Hermione. Thanks for writing & please do more. It's night here & I know tonight I will have sweet sweet dreams because of your story.
lelasing8 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Love!
I really liked it and liked how funny it was to make Ron's sappiness real. It wasn't coyingly sweet and I really appreciated that. I also loved all the descriptive imagry that you snuck in everywhere. It shows that you are an extremely accomplished writer. :) 10/10
LitEnthused chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
It was beautiful all along and then - the ending! EXCELLENT! You nailed it! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
i am so in love with the way you write. this is such a cute story i just love all your work :D
finchelromionelover chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This was a really good one shot. I loved how it progressed.
lilypotters chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
awwwww, this is so sweet! love it :)
ooabaznogoo chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
"I think it's Hermione's werewolf time, if you know what I mean." LOL! Super sweet story, but I loved all of the humor sprinkled in as well!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »