Reviews for Heart and Soul
Anne Mary Ellen chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I would have loved it if u continue writing... Your stories are brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Oh my goodness, I love this. This story tells & shows so much that we wanted to see in Ron & Hermione. Thanks for writing & please do more. It's night here & I know tonight I will have sweet sweet dreams because of your story.
lelasing8 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Love!
I really liked it and liked how funny it was to make Ron's sappiness real. It wasn't coyingly sweet and I really appreciated that. I also loved all the descriptive imagry that you snuck in everywhere. It shows that you are an extremely accomplished writer. :) 10/10
LitEnthused chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
It was beautiful all along and then - the ending! EXCELLENT! You nailed it! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
i am so in love with the way you write. this is such a cute story i just love all your work :D
finchelromionelover chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This was a really good one shot. I loved how it progressed.
lilypotters chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
awwwww, this is so sweet! love it :)
ooabaznogoo chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
"I think it's Hermione's werewolf time, if you know what I mean." LOL! Super sweet story, but I loved all of the humor sprinkled in as well!
sebara chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
.God!

I MISSED YOUR FICS SO MUCH! They're so full of fluff and make my heart swell with love. How's that possible. I've told you this previously but you make me believe in love.

Big fan! Gonna re-read this a bunch of times (like I did with all of your previous fanfics!)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
this was absolutely adorable. not to be negative about the ongoing fics on this site, but i cannot remember the last time i came across a ron/hermione this (pardon my language) fucking good. everything was soo perfect all the way through. in the beginning i wanted more of hermione's voice in the piece but halfway through i didn't care and realized you did it right focusing solely on ron.

and that last line. brilliant.
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I loved it! :-D
shine lots chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This story was perfect. So so cute! I love stories where they grow up and into love!
diva.gonzo chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
*enthusiastic clapping*

Another marvelous tale my dear. Eloquence in pithy banter. I love how you weave the theme of Ron getting Hermione to acquiesce to his viewpoint (even if it does take him 10 years to get there!)
The evolution of their relationship - from barmy and mental to quiet moments of appreciation and mirth - make it a delight to read.

But there you got the standing ovation was the banter in regards to her... completely brilliant assets. Only Ron would get it into his head to name them that way. Throw in the innuendo and it was masterful and witty for a salacious reader. Bravo.

As always, I look forward to more, at your leisure and opportunity.
notsing chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Well of course soul-mates are real! But I can believe Hermione would question the idea. Here's my favorite quote on the subject; 'Where both deliberate, the love is slight; Who ever loved that loved not at first sight'. (Christopher Marlowe) How can you just logically decide to be in love with someone? As Ron would say, that's mental! I liked this, thanks for sharing.
RonaldAndMione chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
This was so beautiful, so well-written. I particularly liked how you balanced Ron's belief in soul mates and Ron being a guy, I found it to be very in character which is not easy for a lot of writers to do. I loved the banter between Ron and Hermione, and especially the end. I must admit I laughed out loud and squealed a bit at how cute my otp are. I hope I see more work from you soon - I just love your writing! :)
30 | « Prev Page 1 2